chapter seven

hello my lovey fans or readers sorry I took long to upload this but i'm going through my first writers block, its so sad D: so maybe this chapter wont be as good because I just made it up as I went :3  anyways could you awesome people check out 'Misfit In The Mirror' and/or if you love Black Veil Brides check out the  amazing fanfic 'He's The Perfect Weapon' both by LovableMonster

THANKS and ENJOY!.....

==================

Its been a week since the house party Logan invited me to, and our relationship is in good process. I found out a lot about him for example his parents got a divorce when he was 5 years old and he lives with his dad since his mom couldn't stand to see him because of how much he resembles his father (which is a pathetic excuse) his favorite color is blue and before I get write an entire book about what I learned about him I should just stop. Anyways I still haven't told Emmett about him and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon. He's just so... protective when it comes to these types of things, it gets annoying actually. I guess its part of the big brother package. And Chase, well he is getting normal he is not as much as a creepy stalker watching guy, he's actually really nice and funny.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and jumped on my bed. Sending Rikki a quick text if she wants to come over, within one minute I got a reply saying she would. Heading downstairs to get snacks and some random movies I see Emmett in the kitchen with a bowl of chips in front of him and deep in thought.

"hey. I never thought I'd see the day when you actually think." nudging him in his side. I guess not sensing I was there he jumped a little and put his hand over his heart sending me a death glare. What an old man he is.

"give me a heart attack why don't you." he said. rolling my eyes but still smiling I grabbed the bowl he had, stuffing some of the chips in my mouth. "hey! fatty those are mine get your own."  

"Sorry old man didn't mean to, and I need these. Rikki is coming over in a bit so I have to have the snacks out before she eats all the chips we have." I answered, walking into the living room to get a movie to watch.

"good point. I should start hiding the food now before the beast arrives." I laughed at his comment and was about to defended her just when the doorbell rang. Turning to look at him his eyes go wide and he runs back into the kitchen.

"Better hurry!" I yelled. answering the door I find Rikki standing there with a pillow, a bag of clothes, and two teenage boys if you must know the two boys are Chase and Logan. Looking back into my house I see Emmett nowhere in sight so I pull Rikki in and look at the guys. "Just a moment guys I need to tell Rikki something real quick." Closing the door I turn to Rikki for an explanation.

"what? don't give me that look. Kellz, I know you want lover boy Logan here and well Chase he just asked if he could come when he saw me, and I had to be nice plus he's hot." just like her to use that excuse. but I did smile at the names she used.

"if my brother ask what they're doing here and I get in trouble its all on you." she rolled her eyes and patted my shoulder.

"Relax they're here just to hangout. and by the way I'm sleeping over." "kinda figured" I muttered opening the door she waved the boys inside and headed upstairs to my room. At least Emmy doesn't know they're here. I don't feel like explaining.

"Kelly!!!" I heard Emmett yell. Damn spoke to soon. saying a quick little prayer to myself I walked back into the kitchen where he was.

"yes? my amazing brother that I would never lie to and who I love oh so deeply?"

"who was that outside with Rikki and Chase?" giving me a questionable look I hopped on the counter about to give him my answer and let me tell you I'm going to regret it.

"He is Rikki's Boyfriend." I said quickly, mentally smacking my forehead. why is it so hard to tell him.

"Really?"

"Yup really and his name is...."

"Hey babe! Rikki said to hurry up." Logan interrupted wrapping his arms around my waist. Closing my eyes so I don't see Emmett's reaction I was ready to hear what was about to come. "hey dude. you must be Kelly's brother I'm Logan"

"You know you really shouldn't put your arms around her while your girlfriend is upstairs."

"Hey, why don't you go upstairs and I'll be right there." I suggested, turning to look up at Logan who looked really confused. he looks so cute confused. Stop it Kelly focus.

"What? No, Rikki isn't my girlfriend. I'm dating this gorgeous girl right here." pulling me once again into a protective hug.

"Well... apparently my dear little sister who would never lie to me said that you were Rikki's boyfriend. Care to explain Kelly Logan mind going upstairs."

"Okay fine. Logan is my boyfriend, happy? I didn't tell you Emmy because I know how you get when a boy comes over. and Logan I'll explain later."

"Okay... I think I should let whatever is going on between you two. babe I'll be upstairs"

"whimp." I muttered only for him to hear. Logan chuckled and pinched my cheeks

"don't worry you'll be fine. and sorry" he walked out and back upstairs.

"you know you didn't have to lie to me?" Emmett said clearing up the awkwardness

"sorry I did, but you just get all possessive and I really like him. I didn't want you to get mad" Emmett walked up to me pulling me on his lap.

"Sis. yeah I get possessive because I just don't want you to get hurt, I just don't want you to make the wrong choice alright. if he hurts you in anyway I'll kill him alright." laughing I give him a huge hug and hop off his lap

"don't worry I'll tell you, now I better go before they or mostly Rikki gets impatient." running upstairs into my room I set the snacks in front of Rikki I sit next Logan on the bed.

"how did it go" Logan asked giving me a soft kiss on the lips

"better than I thought he would handle it" he nodded

The rest of the day was spent with laughing, talking, and eating until the guys left. Then it was left with me and Rikki to do what us girls do on sleep overs.