Axel Says a Weird Thing

Axel Says A Weird Thing-Tuck

Final exams had wiped the two of us out, but as usual, Axel still had his sex drive.

"I want Cain back in my rotation," he mumbled, taking a bite of a banana as we sat at his kitchen table after school one day.

"I thought you got tired of him?" This statement meant that Axel hadn't called him in a few weeks, meaning he was no longer in Mr. Otto's "rotation" of fucks. Cain was still the only boy that had been in the rotation at this point, well that I knew of. And trust me, I knew of all Axel's fucks.

"There's something about... I don't know, having a variety. Switching it up a bit. He's also the perfect fuck. He understands that I would never commit to him, he is always down to play Fifa after sex, and he doesn't whine when I tell him I don't want to see him at a certain time. Boys are so much less drama. I need that in my life again."

"Call him up," I suggested. I hadn't seen much of the kid since about a month ago when I accidentally walked in on him about to be anally fucked by my best friend.

Axel didn't respond to me, but instead whipped out his phone and dialed him. That's the one thing Axel did right when it came to his rotation. He always called, he never texted. Personally, I think it's far more respectful. Well, it's as much respect as you can give when you fuck half the senior class.

I could only hear one part of their phone conversation:

"Cain?...... Yes, I know, I'm sorry.... Nothing just hanging out with Tuck. (Axel Laughs) Yes, like always. (I smile).... So you want to hang out tonight? Watch a movie?.... (Axel chuckles) No, I'll make sure Tucker leaves.... Good. I'll see you soon... Bye."

I raised my eyebrows at the comment about getting rid of me, but I didn't say anything. He often left our Fifa sessions or movie nights as soon as he got that desperate text from Jessica or Cain or Maren or whomever.

"I'm so getting laid tonight."

I laughed, but I was jealous. I didn't like when Axel fucked with Cain. There was something about Axel and boys that made me a little uneasy. I think it's the fact that he's hanging out with another guy that isn't me, but whatever it is, it makes my stomach form a disgusting pit of jealous rage.

I left to go pick up Maggie from school a few minutes later, and when we arrived back at the house, Cain was already there. He and Axel were sitting on the couch throwing popcorn into each other's mouths. I felt my fists clench.

I couldn't help but stare at the boy Axel was about to obliterate as we walked closer to the two of them. He really was good looking.

"Hi Octavius," Maggie sing-songed, throwing her book bag on the ground after heading for the couch. "Hey, you're in my drama class. Cain right?"

Cain blushed, then nodded. "Yeah. I didn't know you were Axel's sister?"

"The one and only," Maggie smiled, ruffling her brother's short hair before sitting down next to him on the couch. "Do you guys have a project together or something? Axel only has one friend and it's Tuck. Sorry, Ax."

The two of them laughed, but I remained a stoic statue of brute force that lingered in the shadows. Axel had briefly looked over at me and smirked, but I otherwise remained hidden.

"Cain's a friend," Axel responded to his sister's question. I snorted, collapsing in a chair at the kitchen table a short ways away from the rest of the group.

"A friend? He's in the damn rotation," I mumbled to myself, ignoring Axel's death glare. Cain was cool, and wouldn't take the comment seriously, but for some reason I wanted Maggie to know Axel was fucking him.

"Aha," Maggie nodded at the two of them. "Cool."

I can't say that that was the reaction I was looking forward to.

Axel turned to Cain. "Let's go play some Fifa."

Cain grinned at him. "Do you ever do anything else?"

Axel snorted, following Cain's lead as he got off the couch. "Yeah, I fuck. I fuck and I Fifa and that's about it." Axel's voice was a low murmur, and I doubt he wanted Cain to hear him, but History boy definitely did. I watched as Cain bit his lips, his cheeks blushing slightly as he made his way for the stairwell, his mind probably already on Axel's giant dick.

Axel paused though, telling Cain he would meet him upstairs. He looked down at Maggie, who was still sitting on the couch. He ran a hand through her hair.

"Sorry baby sis, forgot to tell you. But, as your boyfriend so rudely pointed out," Ax paused, glaring at me. "Sometimes I have some fun with cute boys."

Maggie smiled. "All cool with me, big bro. Just don't fool around with my cute boy."

I watched Axel chuckle, then stare at me a bit strangely, his smile fading. "Weird enough, I was just thinking about that. If big boy Oaks here were bi-curious, I wouldn't have to be fucking Cain. Au revoir my darlings," he blew a kiss to each of us, then headed for the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Maggie was making a face, and I imagined I was too. But where Maggie's was of disgust, confusion, and downright surprise; mine was of embarrassment, lust, and images of Axel's penis.

Axel kept Cain in his rotation until graduation. Strangely enough, he seemed to be the only one in it.