I'm A Bitch

Chapter: I'm A Bitch.

Author: Axel Otto

I walked into our apartment at around 6 PM. I had just gotten off a particularly shitty day of work (I had been promoted to the congressman's legal assistant and he was not the easiest to deal with) and I really just wanted to curl up with a slice of pizza, a beer, and Tuck, on my couch. When I got home, Tuck was already curled up on the couch, but he had company.

"Octavius!"

I took a deep breath and tried to keep myself from screaming. "Why do you look so surprised baby sister? I do live here." She smiled, and sat up from where she had been lying on Tucker's chest.

"I just haven't seen you in a while. And wow, you do look handsome in a suit. Mom was right."

I chuckled slightly at her attempt to flatter me. She could tell by my tone that I wasn't in the mood to see her on a Tuesday night, snuggling with my boy. "Flattery isn't going to help the fact that I'm not in the mood to look at this." I nodded towards the two of them, tangled all up in each other.

Maggie sighed. I pulled my tie loose and glanced at Tucker. An image of his head thrown back as I sucked his dick flashed in my mind. I smirked, and headed for my room. I didn't come back out for another hour, hoping Tuck had enough time to realize I wanted Maggie gone.

Apparently, he didn't. He also didn't have enough sense to move his activities into his bedroom. So, when I headed for the living room, I got a full view of Tuck's ass as he pounded into my baby sister.

"Are you two fucking mental?!" I was not pleased. "THIS IS THE LIVING ROOM! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Tuck literally fell right out of Maggie and onto the ground. I heard Maggie stifle a giggle and I thanked God that I wasn't able to see much more that the top of her head. "FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE! I KNOW YOU BANG MY SISTER BUT FUCKING KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! I CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE MY ROOM TO GO GET SOME CEREAL WITHOUT GETTING A SCENE FROM A FUCKING PORNO THESE DAYS!"
Tuck scrambled up off the floor, his face flushed, as he pulled on his boxers.

"Ax, shit, fuck, I totally forgot you were home, I, fuck, MAGGIE LEAVE! Ax, I'm sorry please—"
"Fuck off, Oaks. I don't want to see your face right now."

I pulled open the door to my room and slammed it. Then I locked the door, collapsed in my bed, and strangely enough, I started crying.

I don't know why I got so emotional, it's not like I haven't seen something like that before. I have, a bunch of times. I mean, they've been together for almost as long as Tuck and I have been friends, it'd be weird if I never caught the two of them going at it.

But this was different, I guess.

Okay, maybe I do know why I started crying. Maybe it was because I thought something might have changed after I had my lips wrapped around my best friend. Maybe I was crying because I thought Tuck had realized what was going on in my head. Or maybe, and most likely, I was crying because I'm a little bitch.

Either way, Tuck was knocking on my door a few minutes after I started having an emotional breakdown.

"Axel, please..." his voice was quiet and he was knocking gently, so I was afraid that he had heard my tears. I swallowed back the lump in my throat and wiped my eyes. Grown men don't cry.

I unlocked the door, but didn't open it. I fell back down on my bed facedown.

He came in quietly. I felt my bed dip as he sat on the edge of it. "Axel, I feel horrible. I know it's not like us having sex is something new to you, but still, for some reason I just feel like shit. I feel like a raging asshole. I'm so sorry, Ax. I'm so sorry."