Kyle's Visit

Kyle's Visit-Tucker

Towards the end of sophomore year, Kyle came and visited Axel. Axel had been beyond excited the entire week leading up to Kyle's arrival.

"Endless sex, a cute boy, what more could you ask for?"

I didn't necessarily share this sentiment, but I was glad that Axel was happy. And when Kyle arrived, I was glad that Axel seemed even happier. But something changed that first night that Kyle came.

Axel had told me to find somewhere to stay that night because he would be fucking Kyle. I had asked around, but since it was the weekend before Easter, (all three of us were driving home together that Monday) no one was on campus. I told Axel, and he was fed up. I said the best I could do was come back to the dorm around 12 after catching up on some work in the library. Axel sighed, but agreed.

I came home that night, a quarter till twelve. The two of them were clearly in Axel's bed, so I plugged my ears with some Coldplay for a while. I was getting tired, so I pulled the earphones out and settled down. That's when I heard something I really shouldn't have.

"I'm going soft." That was Axel. I winced. That didn't sound too good.

I heard Kyle groan. "You haven't even finished yet." Yikes.

"I'm sorry, Kyle."

This is where it started to get weird.

"Just pretend I'm Tucker," The frustration in his voice angered me. Why was I suddenly involved? "I know how much you want to fuck him!"

I felt my stomach churn. Something arose in the back of my throat.

"What?" Axel demanded of him. "Bullshit, Kyle! Just because you got less hot, that doesn't mean I'm in love with my best friend."

I felt bad for Kyle. Axel's tone was starting to scare me.

"I never suggested you were in love with him, Axel."

Axel mumbled a "whatever!" pulling on the edges of his hair, obviously frustrated.

"Fine. At least let me fuck you while I still have a hard-on."

I didn't remember Kyle being this sassy, or this demanding.

"No," Axel told him sharply. "I don't get fucked."

Kyle snorted. "What, are you saving yourself for someone?"
Axel was silent.

"Holy shit. You're waiting for Tucker to declare his love for you. You're waiting for him to say he feels the same. Tucker is the only one you would let fuck you, say it. Say it, Axel."

"What did I just say to you, Kyle?! Did you not hear me?!"

"Say it!"

"Shut up!"

"You're weak."

"Stop it!"

"You won't even tell him you love him."

"Because I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"Stop!" Axel was whimpering.

"Say. It."

"I want you to leave." Axel's voice was small.

"Where do you suggest I go, Axel? I'm here so we can fuck, but you can't stop thinking about how badly you want your best friend inside of you-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Axel's voice was so loud that I jumped. He saw this, and turned to look at me.

"Sorry, Tuck, I'm sorry. Just go back to sleep."

Wordlessly, I fell back down into my bed. Neither of them spoke after that.

Monday morning we all got in the car. The past two days had been the very definition of awkward. I still hadn't confronted Axel on what I had heard.

"Pull over here." We were passing a gas station. "I need to go to the bathroom." I stopped the car, and let Kyle out after I parked.

Axel and I stayed in the car.

"Axel I need to talk to you." I looked over at my best friend. He was slumped against the window. His skin looked unusually pale and the bags under his eyes were darker than usual.

"What," he asked tiredly, his voice almost a whisper.

I took a deep breath. "I heard Kyle say something the other night. Something weird."

Axel, who had started pushing himself off the window, froze. He was silent for a moment. "Weird how?" His hands started shaking. He shoved them under his legs.

"Kyle said... and I'm not saying it's true, I just thought I would ask, okay? He... he said that you wanted us to be intimate...That you didn't want anyone to fuck you because you were waiting for-"

"Stop. I know what he said." Axel's voice was harsh. It made me swallow my words.

None of us spoke for a moment. I was afraid of what was coming next.

"Kyle thinks..." he took a deep breath. "Kyle thinks I'm in love with you." He paused, then snorted, shaking his head. "One time," he murmured to himself. "I couldn't finish one time, and all of the sudden I'm in love with Tucker! He's an idiot. An immature idiot."

I instantly sympathized with him. There were times when I was wasted as all hell and couldn't get hard for sex. "Hey, it happens sometimes."

Axel gave me a look. "Why do you think it happened? I couldn't fuck him, I felt like you could hear everything!"

I gave a chuckle at Axel's expense. Kyle was making his way back to the car. "Then you tell Kyle he can stop being an annoying bitch, or he can find another hot guy to fuck. And hey, if he keeps annoying you, tell him... Tell him you and I are fucking now, or something. I don't care. Just shove us in his face."

Axel and I were always close. I had figured that Kyle was just jealous of that.

Axel cracked a smile. I gave him one back. "Thanks," he told me. "But I'm not going to say something like that until it's the truth."

I shook my head with a small smile. "Always the jokester, Axel. Sometimes I wonder if you're ever serious about anything."

He didn't smile back at me.