Chapter 5 - Lust and Love

"A date?" 

Aria, who was sprawled across my bed as if she'd been there all her life, cocked an eyebrow and smiled. 

Millie, who sat on the floor with her legs crossed underneath her grinned outright. "You're dating my brother." 

I felt my skin heat under their scrutiny and cursed the blush that threatened to surface."It's not like that." 

Millie shook her head, her tousled hair bouncing with the movement, "It's exactly like that." 

I decided it would be safer for me not to make a reply at all and instead chose to turn my eyes on my opened wardrobe. My assortment of tops, pants, shorts and skirts lay in haphazard disarray and I felt a frown tug at my lips. 

"We're supposed to advise you what to wear from that?" Aria inquired, her tone amused and apprehensive in equal measure. "Mill, maybe we should get started. May take us a century just to untangle those cardigans." 

 Millie's soft laugh sounded in response and she pushed herself off my bedroom floor and approached the cupboard. "Did he tell you what you're going to be doing?

I shrugged helplessly "Well, not really. He got a call pretty much as soon as I agreed and he left before I could even say a word."

She muttered something about having two monkeys for brothers and tugged Aria up from her reclining position on my bed. "Lets get to work."

*

I stole one last glance at myself in the mirror and tried my best to quell the butterflies in my stomach. Never in my entire life had I actually gone on a date, and more importantly, I'd never wanted to. 

When the soft tinkle of the doorbell chimed Aria threw me a wink over her shoulder and disappeared out of my room. After a few moments I heard Jason's soft throaty voice and her response. 

Millie slung her arm around my shoulders and met my eyes. "You're going to knock his socks off." 

For a silent moment I felt like she was saying so much more, but then she turned and the feeling vanished. 

She took my hand and propelled me out the door and into the living room. Immediately Aria stood up, and Jason noticing the movement stood and turned. The impact was intense and irreversible. Dressed in dark chinos and a crisp white shirt he looked more delicious than I'd ever seen him look. His hair curled slightly around his temples, evidently still wet from his shower, and the smell of his soap hung in the air between us. 

The heat of his gaze was like a warm caress as he took in the details of my appearance. The white patterned sundress that ended several inches before my knees, the heeled shoes on my feet, and the dash of red lipstick on my lips. 

He swallowed wordlessly, and I watched his Adams apple bob. The pit of my stomach filled with heat and I couldn't tear my eyes away from him until someone cleared their throat. 

Jason's lips tilted into the smile that so often made its way into my dreams. "You wanna get out of here?" 

In a few minutes, and after several winks and inappropriate nudging, none of which originated from Jason, we left the flat and waved bye to Aria and Millie. 

As soon as the building door closed behind us, Jason tugged at my arm and I fell against him. I marveled at the strength of his chest, as it brushed mine, and almost melted when his sweet warm breath fanned across my neck as he whispered "That dress you're wearing is going to drive me crazy tonight." 

In a moment of impulsive daring, I buried my face into his shoulder and pressed a light, feather-like kiss against his cheek. A groan rubbled its way out of him and I felt the reaction reverberate through me. "We should go, before I lose it right now." 

Blushing furiously I nodded, and extricating myself from his arms I searched the parking lot for his bike. Seeing that it was missing, I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face him. "Did you walk here?" 

He lifted a hand and put it through his hair, and I watched in fascination as the muscles of his arm bunched at the movement. "Actually I brought my car." 

I crossed my arms and stared at him intrigued, "Your car?" 

Then, I watched as his smiled an adorably beautiful smile. "I figured you'd be wearing something like that," he gestured to the dress, "so I decided to bring a car. Thought it would be a little easier than the bike." 

"I thought you loved the bike." 

He shrugged, "I do." His dark eyes turned serious and heated "But there are other things I love more." 

*****

Okay, I know it was a super short one! But I'll make the next one longer I swear :)

Dont forget to VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!

Love xx