Chapter 2: Windswept Kisses

Hey lovlies :) Here is the second chapter, and it heats up a little here!

Thank you so much for reading this, don't forget to VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Love xx

*******

When the faint purring of a motorcycle sounded Kyle scowled, and dumping his cereal bowl into the kitchen sink he growled “Jason’s here.”

Careful not to show any outward sign of my enthusiasm upon hearing this, I shot Ky a calm smile and shouldered my school bag. “Have a nice day.”

He murmured “You too.” Then, almost as an afterthought “Be careful.”

My eyes flew to his unreadable ones “What does that mean?”

A knock sounded on the door and Kyle shook his head, and headed out to answer it.

I heard him greet Jason, but then I couldn’t make out the rest and their conversation became hushed whispers.

I turned into the corridor “Hi.”

Both faced me with equal looks of innocence.

“Am I interrupting?” I inquired lightly, even as my eyes roamed Jason’s leather jacket clad torso under which was a grey tee that stretched taut against his chest.

Kyle cleared his throat “No, not at all.”

Jason took a step toward me, and instinctively I stepped backward, terrified of what the heat of his body and his intoxicating smell would do to me.

His bottomless eyes darted to mine, and for a split second he looked wounded before he retreated and asked “Ready to go Arielle?”

I nodded and swept past him, mistakenly brushing against him. I heard his soft curse as the curve of my waist touched his flat stomach and pulled away hastily with a furious blush.

Avoiding looking at him at all I murmured a goodbye to Kyle and took off down the stairs of the building, not even waiting for the lift.

I didn’t stop until I reached the car park, panting slightly.

“You in a rush?” Jason teased from behind me, his breathing completely even despite the physical exertion.

“I don’t want to be late.”

He put a hand lightly on my lower back, and I felt the heat of his hand burn through the thin cotton of my summer dress. I gulped, aware again of our proximity and the way I already loved how he settled me into the side of his body as though I’d been there my entire life.

Looking down at me with dark serious eyes he asked, “Do you ever break the rules?”

I returned his look, admiring the way his hair fell against his forehead, and I fought the urge to pull him close and run my fingers through it.

“I’m a big fan of the rules”

He smiled, a dimple crowning in one tanned cheek and its effect was devastating. “I’ll try to remember that.”

In one fluid motion he lowered himself onto the motorbike and shuffled forward to allow space for me.

I regarded the Bike uncomfortably for a moment, considering the logistics of getting on it in a dress.

“You alright Angel?”

I raised my eyes to Jason’s curious ones and flushed. “Angel?”

“It suits you.” He declared with a shrug, although an adorable blush bloomed across his cheeks. “It stays.”

I cleared my throat, unsure how to phrase my next sentence. “I’m wearing a dress.”

He lowered his gaze to the hem of my dress that ended several inches before my knees and his jaw tightened. “I noticed.”

“How am I supposed to get on that thing without giving you a show?”

He grinned “You want me to close my eyes?”

“I’d appreciate that.”

He hesitated, giving me a disarming smouldering look, before obeying.

I slid onto the bike behind him, pulling the dress into place and murmured “You can open them now.”

He did, and from this close I could see the thick dark lashes that lined his eyes that any girl would kill for.

“Here.” He thrust a helmet at me, and indicated for me to put it on.

“What about you?”

“What about me?” He echoed.

“Don’t you need one?”

He took it from my hands and gently lowered it onto my head. “I like to live on the edge.” Then before I could formulate a reply, he revved the engine and we sped off.

It was so exhilarating to feel the wind against my body as we rode. Although I’d circled my arms around Jason, for what I told myself was for only safety purposes, I could feel the defined muscle underneath my fingers.

It was impossible to talk, with the wind whipping at us, and I was thankful to be able to gather my wits. As I looked at the back of Jason’s head, I wondered why this boy, in only the few hours that I’d known him, could unhinge me so completely.

By the time we’d pulled up at the parking lot of the school building I was convinced that there was something different about this town. The way that Jason pulled up alongside at least ten similar motorcycles, and they way that the second we’d pulled in the entire student body’s attention was fixed on him hinted at something mysterious.

Jason glanced back at me, and did a double take when he saw my expression “You okay back there?”

My gaze returned again to the bikes beside us and I asked “Are you in some sort of gang?”

Rather than looking insulted or angry Jason’s mouth curled up into a grin. “A gang?”

I hopped off the bike, hoping that the pairs of eyes on us didn’t notice the way my dress had ridden up. Jason was unabashedly staring at tops of my legs that were exposed and I crossed my arms over my chest until he refocused his attention.

“Are you?” I reiterated when he did, “Because I’ve never seen so many identical Harleys lined up together in a high school parking lot. Not to mention you wear that jacket and you’re all strong looking and stuff…”

He smile wider at that and reached out to wrap one strong warm arm around me. My chest grazed his in delicious friction and I splayed my hands across the front of tee.

“I’d better get going now, before that delectable mouth of yours gets you into trouble.” He declared, as if it was perfectly natural for him to not actually attend school.

The mouth in question dropped open “Going? Aren’t you coming to school?”

He shook his head solemnly “I’ve got something I have to deal with today.” Then with a tenderness that made my knees weak he promised “I’ll be here to pick you up. Don’t catch a ride with some other guy.”

He dropped his head, kissing the side of my throat with soft gently lips, then groaned as if tortured. “Damn Angel.”

Then, before I could protest, he got on his bike and sped out of the parking lot leaving only the echoes of his bike in his wake.

******

 Sooo what do you think? Please VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Thank you so much for reading it means everything to me 

Love xx