Chapter 3 (Part one): Secrets

I am so sorry that this one is so short! But i just wanted to upload something..I promise i'll put up a longer one tomorrow :)

VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Enjoy,

Lovexx

*********

“So how do you know Jason Wills?” A curious amused voice inquired from behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder at the girl with her head tilted at me, pausing in the act of attempting to pry open my new locker. “He’s my brother’s friend’s brother.” Then I smiled slightly at how convoluted I sounded. “How do you know him?”

The corner of her mouth curved upward into a wry smile “He’s my brother.”

“Oh!” I hesitated for a moment “He didn’t mention you.”

Her blue eyes twinkled “He mentioned you. Arielle right?”

I nodded “Right.”

“I’m Millie.” She told me, then her eyes drifted to the locker behind me “Want some help with that?”

I moved aside, watching in annoyed fascination as she simultaneously hit the bottom of the locker and fiddled with the lock, and the door swung open.

“I’m speechless.” I admitted, scrutinising the locker suspiciously dumping my jacket in it. 

She shrugged “I’m a pro.” Then shutting the locker door for me she said “What’s your first lesson?”

“History.” At her impressed stare I added “I learned the timetable so I wouldn’t look like a total dork walking around with a schedule glued to my hands the whole day.”

She tucked a curly strand of blond hair behind a pierced ear and grinned “Good thinking newbie.” Then interlocking her arm with mine she announced “You know, you’re really pretty lucky because I am, as of now, offering you my services as tour guide.”

I returned the grin “I am one lucky girl.”

She was silent for a moment before saying “Come on, let’s get to History so I can introduce you to some of my friends.”

*

By the time the end of the day rolled around and Aria, a girl who Millie had introduced me to, stood at my locker with me while I grabbed my necessary books, I realised that I was very nervous.

“You sure you’re not even a little high?” Aria teased, looking at me as I fumbled with my jacket.

I rolled my eyes, unable to surpress my grin “Yes I’m totally stoned.”I deadpanned.

“Good to know.” Mille said with a nod as she came up behind me.

I opened my mouth to explain but Millie beat me to it. “She’s seeing my brother.”

Aria’s mouth popped open and her brown eyes widenend “You’re dating Cole?”

I laughed “No of course not. She meant Jason.”

Aria’s shoulders relaxed slightly which peaked the suspicion that perhaps she liked Cole.

“So you two are dating?” Mille confirmed, her eyes excited as we walked into the parking lot.

I flushed at the thought, slightly scared by how much the idea appealed. “No, I just..I…he’s gorgeous.”

“Who is?”

Aria, Millie and I swirled around instantly at the sound of the slightly annoyed male voice.

Jason stood there with a ridiculously attractive scowl on his handsome face. His arms, now showcased to perfection in a white tee, were crossed over his chest in a way that made the muscles of his biceps strain against the thin white fabric.

“Who is?” He prompted, his scowl deepening as his eyes bore into mine.

“I should go.” Aria interrupted, grabbing Millie by the hand, she offered  “I’ll drive you home Mill” not waiting for an answer before taking off with only a wave.

I smiled at him realising that we were effectively alone now. “What?”

He reached out for me, and I couldn’t help but sigh as my skin came into contact with his. He looked down at me, his eyes gentle, inquiring.

“Who’s gorgeous?” He asked me, scanning my face as if looking for some sort of change.

“No-one. Just girl talk.” I told him, amused how quickly that silenced him. “You’re looking at me funny. Do I have something on my face?”

I reached up with a single hand but he caught it in his much larger, much rougher, much more deliciously masculine one. “No.” He shrugged “Did I mention how nice you look today?”

“I don’t believe you did since you weren’t actually in school.”

He sighed, a deep throaty one that vibrated through him and across me.He inched his head marginally closer to mine, his eyes trained on my lips and his hands splayed against my back. I could feel the heat emanating off him, and the heady scent of him made my head spin.

He swallowed, his voice uneven as he murmured “I need to tell you something.”

 *********

Part 2 Tomorrow I promise :) VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Thanks so much for reading!

Love xx