Mrs. Schmidt- You are missed and loved

This is my first one, but one of the most important ones.

Once upon a time, there was this little girl who was having parent issues. Her mom and dad were getting a divorce, but she didn't understand what was going on. She knew very little, but she lasted the rest of the year of third grade. But then in the summer of third grade to fourth grade something bad happen, she was moving schools. Sure she wasn't moving very far from her friends, but it was a whole new SCHOOL. It of course was going to be scary. She was going to miss her friends and all the little games she made up at the playground, her teachers that loved her. The first day of school, she would be miserable. What she didn't know that in the course of that year she was going to fall in love with some one, her music teacher, Mrs. Schmidt. This lady was smart, funny, and awesome, she soon would miss that classroom when it came time for middle school. Fifth grade came, and home life was a train wreck. Life was going to be very hard and she didn't know if she was going to last at all. She did, she had steel drum practice and dance to distract her, but what was the best for her was all that music teacher did. Made a safe home for when she needed it. She helped her with confidence, she even got into All County for elementary school. It was cool and fun, this young girl didn't realize that several years later she will remember the notes and words to one of those songs. On Thursdays, this little girl had steel drum and would have to wait a bit until dance, but the amazing music teacher would sneak snacks and giver her a ginger ale before that. Then she would go to dance when need be.

Fun only lasts so long, and it was time for Sixth grade and leaving would be part of it. She did talk to her sometimes and she had fun in sixth and seventh grade. She LOVED band and played one of the hardest instruments, the amazing oboe. Mrs. Schmidt was cheering on her younger brother with violin, he is pretty talented.

Sadly eighth grade hit, and she started to lose a friend-ish.

Then something tragic happened, the now eighth grader heard that her elementary music teacher had fallen ill, but kept going for the kids, for awhile.

And the day comes...

It's at night, she was tucking in her younger brother when he says these words, "Mrs. Schmidt died."

Heart shatters, but she keep strong till she left her brother. She went to her stepmom and cried. It hit her like a bullet to the heart. The one person she thought she still needed was... gone.

Of course she cried and was depressed for a very long time, her friends all helped her.

She went to a funeral and did so many things, but she keep going, and breathing.

Now she just hopes that the spirit of Mrs. Schmidt is watching her at all the football games, and her brother at accordion lessons. Hoping she likes what she sees.

Mrs. Schmidt you are my first and will always be my first #My_Hero