~This amazing chapter is not on fire~

So, the end of my 9th grade year was weird. And was okay. But Dan and Phil interested me and brought some humor into my life. Though, I started to watch them instead of studying (I mean who hasn't done that with them or with some other youtubers.)

I like how relatable they are to everyone and how honest they are. I like that both of them keep their first videos even though how much they can't stand to watch them. It's showing us, viewers/subscribers, that it's not impossible to become like them. That starting is just as easy as putting on some cat whiskers. I know that Markiplier and Jacksepticeye do the same thing. I would like to thank them too for giving us all inspiration to believe that we are good. And to some of us, they are our heroes. That they bring happiness to us in our worst moments. And I don't like it that they don't want to accept our gifts, it's our way of saying thank you when we can't always say what we feel in person. I think it would be cool to make a heart shape puzzle and give our favorite youtubers the pieces to the puzzle. Though if all of us want to do that, then we will all have to label them!

I hope that they keep going and are happy with what they are doing. I wish them luck for continuing!

Love,

The subscribers

A/N: I decided that this book isn't just for me, it's for us. If you have someone you would like to thank, even if I wrote about them, tell me. I will add your message to this.