Chapter 7

New chapter :) comment ur suggestions pleaseeee

CHAPTER 7

Walking through the glass doors of Walmart, I glanced around the huge place and slowly walked around, trying to find someone who could help me find the thing I was looking for. I had no time to waste.

That was the only thing that's important to me right now, I couldn't let Annabelle affect me. I will prove to her that I can be beautiful.

More beautiful than her.

But sadly while walking, I thought about her text message all over again. Why was she pushing me away? Have I overreacted on my part? I really don't know anymore.

"Ouch!"

I felt a figure hit me. I was too deep in my thoughts to realize that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Well look who's here."

I heard the familiar voice of a young lady. Where have I heard her before? I was looking down, not wanting to look at her face as I was too scared. Stupid stupid anxiety.

I picked up my courage to bring my head up and look at the woman who sounded familiar. After glancing up, I saw her. 

That familiar face, hair and definitely her smile. It was the nurse from my school.

My face immediately brightened up and without thinking I hugged her. Don't ask me why, I'm still confused myself.

"You are so weird Lindsey, you'll crush her by your weight."

I immediately let go of her after processing what Ana said and what I just did.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know why I did that!'

I felt so humiliated.

I looked to the ground and shut my eyes tightly. Maybe the reason why I liked her so much was because she was one of the few people that understands how I feel even without actually knowing who I am.

I continued to stay in that position when I heard her small giggle.

''You're really adorable. Lindsey, right?"

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered , looked up and gave a small smile.

I just noticed she was wearing really nicely and her hair was so much better than that typical overly clichéd nurse's bun in school. She was wearing a mint green blouse and a black pencil skirt hugging her curves and slender legs.

"You'll never be like that."

I winced and went on to notice her pure black wavy hair going down to her chest. She was so beautiful.

"Not like you."

"Now what are you doing here at Walmart all by yourself after what happened this morning? You should be resting instead!'

I gave a grin and said "Well I was in need to get something important but I don't really know where to actually find it. Can you help me? W-well.. If you're not busy or anything. B-but if you are then I'll find my way or--"

"Woah woah hold on Lindsey. I'm free. What do you want me to help u find?"

I brought my hand up and toyed with my hair. I do that whenever I get nervous or right after I do something embarrassing like this.

"Well.." I tugged on my hair a bit harder. "A.. Scale."

She tilted her head to the side and gave a small smile. "Oh sure. I know exactly where that is, follow me!"