Chapter 11

Just wanna give a shoutout to my friend Reese. Her wattpad is suicidalwolves . Go check her story out! I'ts about a girl with eating disorders, social anxiety and she is being bullied in school. its really really interesting! You won't regret reading it ;3

Oh yeah and 700+ reads total?! I didn't actually expect to have this much reads but thank you! To everyone of you who has read it from the start. I'll try to improve on my story more but please give me suggestions! Negative ones will be gladly accepted! Don't forget to vote too if you like the chapter~

CHAPTER 11

I has been two weeks. I was getting so pissed at myself. All I could do was cry and break down, cry and break down and do everything all over. I'm in school right now hiding in the toilet crying.

Want to know why? Well basically I had a sandwich for breakfast this morning. Apparently Lance decided that he wanted to get breakfast so we could eat together and I really didn't want to disappoint him or turn him down so obviously I ate it.

I couldn't risk purging in school too.

It sucked.

The only thing good about myself now is that Lance and I have become really really close. I don't even know if we're actually just friends now or what. But we've been hanging out really often, except for lunch. I would excuse myself from that without fail. Luckily he doesn't question me on that. He would just smile and be like 'Go ahead' ish.

I wiped my tears off with a bunch of toilet paper, stood up on my feet and flushed it down. I listened closely to tell if there was anyone outside, and there wasn't. I unlocked the door and peeped outside just to make sure again.

After making sure that there was no one, I slowly opened the stall door and slowly stepped out, glancing at the mirror all I could see was a lost, depressed and fat girl.

I was suddenly interrupted when a girl suddenly ran into the toilet, hair flying around her tear stained face. When she looked up at me, I had the shock of my life. I knew that girl.

She was Annabelle.

My face grew with worry when I saw her eyes plead for forgiveness and it was so full of guilt and pain. It's hard to not realize these things happening to other people when you, yourself know how it feels.

And yes even if I was mad at her (Or maybe Ana made me mad at her) she was still someone I deeply cared about. She may have found other better friends but that doesn't change the memories we have had together. I had to admit those were actually the best times of my life. I actually felt happy.

"A-anna?" I stuttered.

She immediately looked away muttering a small 'sorry' as she ran out of the bathroom in a flash.

"Hey! Wait!" I shouted as I reached my arm out but missing to grab her.

Hearing the dying sounds of her footsteps, I looked down at my arm and stared into space. The Annabelle I know was never like this. She was always so cheerful, happy and she always looks bright, she always made me feel better. The Annabelle I just saw looked horrible and had a dark aura surrounding her. I can't really describe it but all I can think of is one word.

Pain.

I pulled out my phone and typed a fast text to Lance saying I had something on and I would met him later on in class. With that I rushed out of the bathroom, thinking of the places she would go. But nothing came up in my mind, she was never this unhappy so I had no idea which place would make her feel better. I really don't know.