Engaged

Thank you and HUGS to everyone who voted for or commented on the last chapter: princesswithashotgun , RacquelIrish , EvenstarOfHerPeople , karlie-korn, NettleGoblinshimmer , jennyjennlief, TiedinRed , Elf_and_an_agent , CJ_Callahan90 , The_Midnight_Fangirl , Havecouragebkind , LilyBlondie , natalia_vegas , _Dreamyn_ , marabatzion, 365daysoffeels , earwen_eledhwen , e_Silmarwen_elf , OliviaSmith115, rose5607 , sosialisten , caranguren, love_live_read_books , dreamer0, krhoades11, Tammyt70 , epicredpenn, wannabeyournasty, Sapphire36 , Little_Baby_Girl, YvaineRoss, BeyondTheForest, debisrum, toffee3326, Wild_flower15 , shadowspinner, featheryfrenzy, emmybeth1999, and pawlacat.

And thank you to all the people who added Kingsfoil to their reading lists!! AprilPlarisan, KarinaFalkDanielsen, EvenstarOfHerPeople , HayleyFarnham , marabatzion, delEanz, Arabian1, Sierra_Laufeyson , kris2305, JUUTOU, krhoades11, drucilla1395 , and Eyrn_Tuile_Numen12.

We are coming up to some big moments in this story, and as always I value your support and feedback!

. . . . .

Three thousand years ago...

The candles had burnt out hours ago, and the fire on the hearth had long since guttered into ash. Thranduil sat alone in his room. He was king now. They had put a crown on his head and pronounced it before all of the kingdom.