Chapter 3

Astrid's P.O.V

1 year later

"You'll never catch me, woman." Alex yelled running. We were fighting and I wanted to finish it off. But being him he refused. I mean understand why, I can kick his ass easily and he doesn't like that.

"Do you really believe that Alex? I am much faster than you." Right when I said that I jumped on his back, tackling him to the floor. I was going to take it easy on him and just play fight with him.

'Pack Meeting. NOW.' Elliot said through our pack mind link. We all made our way to the living room. I went towards Elliot and gave him a kiss.

"Well, everyone" Elliot began. "There has been news of a lot of Rouge attacks in the Blue blood pack recently. They need a lot of help and asked us to train them. We will only be bringing the Alex the beta, Astrid the pack warrior, their mates, and other strong fighters. We leave tomorrow morning." he finished.

I was shocked as he said this but happy. I told them I would be back. Now I am way better. My red hair is still waist length, my eyes as blue as ever. But I have an amazing body from fighting. I grew boobs, my butt got bigger, and my stomach got flat and toned. I am also the best pack warrior in the world. There are different ranks; bronze, silver, and gold. There is only one gold in the world and that is me. i became really strong, I can even beat the alpha, my mate.

Every pack warrior gets a tattoo that just grows onto you. Mine is on my right upper arm. I also got some tattoos for myself. On my back I got angel wings, on my middle finger of my left hand I have an infinity sign, on the side of my right hand a feather,  behind my right ear a trinity knot, and  my entire left forearm. But that is not all. Last but not least I have Elliot and Astrid under my boob, on my ribs. Elliot also got some tattoos. He has a full sleeve on his right arm, mine and his name on his ribs, and our favorite quote on his chest.

Elliot walked over to me and gave me a very passionate kiss. I felt the sparks and i was just about ready to take him upstairs to have a lot of fun. We broke apart. He looked me in the eyes and I felt so much love I couldn't hold it in. I pushed him into the guest bedroom where we made love over and over again. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

Chase's P.O.V

I regret it. Every single day. I didn't to reject her its just that I couldn't be mates with her. She wasn't like us. She was fat and couldn't fight. When I came home to the note I was so heartbroken, I immediately sent people to find her. They came back empty handed. i knew she was alive because i would feel it if she died. I spend my time having sex with one of the sluts in the pack. She wants me to mark her but I truly don't want her. I want to be with my mate. I hate the fact that I rejected her. I feel the pain whenever she has sex with someone. I scream in agony every single time. I felt it earlier tonight and it lasted a really long time.

On top of that my pack keeps getting attacked by rouges. I had to call the best pack in the world to train us. Which leaves a big hole in my pride. They should be here tomorrow morning. The Golden Fighters Pack. Now I am going to go to sleep and  dream about the one I love.