Chapter 9

Astrid's P.O.V

 Samantha and Chase were standing in my door way along with Isabella. Obviously Chase was the one who broke the door off. They all started stalking towards us, but we stayed in place knowing that they cant defeat us. Samantha was the first to speak,"Listen up you little slut. I am way better than you will ever be.I am-" I cut her off.

"You dare disrespect the warrior." I boomed in my warrior tone which was more powerful than an Alphas. She cowered and took a few steps back. I smirked at my achievement. Next to come up yo me was Chase. He smiled warmly at me and reached his hand up to touch my cheek. Before his filthiness could touch my skin I grabbed his wrist and gave it a hard squeeze. That wiped the smile right off his face. He glared at me and made a move to punch me but failed yet again because of my fats reflexes.

This was going to be too easy. They all decided to rush at me at the same time. I wanted to get this over with so I decided to just inflict pain. But before I could do that I felt someone claw my shoulder. I clamped my hand over their neck and gave the rest pain. They fell to the floor screaming, the noise bothered me and I wished it would stop and to my surprise it did. I guess I found a new power.

I looked to who i was holding and realized it was Isabella."Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Look what you did to me you tramp." she smirked when she saw the blood oozing out of my shoulder. This angered me so I squeezed her neck harder, her face was turning a sickly shade of purple so I let her go. She passed out on the floor along with the others. I put them each in their room s gently because I already caused them enough pain.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Erica, I forgot she was here because I was caught up with the idiots. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. Her face turned into a grimace and I was confused until I followed her gaze. She was looking at the blood on my shoulder. I put my hand on it to cover it up and it started glowing and I removed my hand. There was no cut, it healed.

After that Erica went home. She doesn't live in the pack house. Only some people like Chase, Samantha, and Isabella live in the pack house. Some choose to live in separate homes. I went to bed and undressed slipping on one of Elliot's tees. A moment later I felt familiar arms around me that I loved so much. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you, too." I whispered before falling asleep.