Chapter 15

Astrid's P.O.V

        I opened my eyes to see another green-blue pair staring back at me. I moved away and jumped off the bed. As I looked at Chase memories of last night came flooding into my mind. Sucking back my tears I grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom silently. I turned the hot water on and filled the tub. I slowly stepped in after making sure the door was locked."Chase, can you leave? I'll text you later to hang out." I heard shuffling and then the click of a door. I was finally alone.

        I let the tears stream down my face. I blocked out all my surroundings and concentrated on the steaming water around me. It was so relaxing, for a minute I forgot about Elliot. I felt something soft and warm on my neck. My eyes fluttered open and I saw him. Elliot was standing over the bathtub with his lips on my neck. I looked all over the room to see a pair of keys on the sink.

"Elliot. Please stop. I don't want to talk to you right now. You-" he place his lips over mine and I melted. I caught myself and suddenly the anger hit me. All I felt was sadness before but I was finally feeling it. I pushed him away from me. The shock on his face was clear. He didn't expect me to get mad."You kissed another woman you lying pig. You probably fucked her too, you bastard. How could you do this to me? I'm your mate for gods sake. You are supposed to be loyal to me." I yelled while pushing him back with every step I took.

"I didn't cheat on you. She kissed me. I was caught off guard so I didn't pull away right away. And the reason I came in here with tousled hair, unbuttoned shirt, and red lips was because I was so worried. I ran my hand through my hair and took off my shirt because of how sweaty I was from running around this hotel trying to find you. My lips were plump because of my nerves. You know I bite and suck my lips when I'm nervous." he yelled back with tears in his eyes.

        I stopped in my tracks, playing back yesterdays events. Elliot looked a mess. His eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears. His hands were shaking and his back was hunched. I cant believe I didn't notice anything. I was only focused on the negative. Pulling him towards me I whispered sorry repeatedly in his ear."Baby, I'm so sorry. It's just that I saw you guys kissing, and it looked like you were enjoying it and I was hurt. Forgive me, please.

        He nuzzled his face in my neck."Of course. Just please when we are put in situations like this please talk to me first. I hate when you shut me out." nodding my head, i continued to hug him. Suddenly i felt something poke me. I looked up to see a flushed Elliot with a pained look on his face. He was hard, but why?"Babe, your naked." no wonder. I pulled away and slipped into the bathtub. In no time he stripped ans sat next to me. Then he...you know what happens next.

Authors Note:

I'm thinking of adding a new character. Give me some descriptions and back stories. Either in my in box or in the comments. You can fill out the thing below and send it to me or just write what you want.

Name:

Gender

Age:

Supernatural/Human: Specify what supernatural

Good/Evil:

Back Story:

Physical description: