Chapter 42

"I knew it!" Sonia yelled aloud and I sighed in defeat whilst watching her jump around, seeming ecstatic from the information she just gained and will probably hold over my head.

Levy cast a concerned glance my way before voicing his thoughts, "Am I missing something here?"

The glare I threw him was enough to burn anyone to charcoal ash in seconds. Sonia had this triumphant look on her face that I had the overcoming urge to mess it up so bad that my mind jumped to the idea by filling itself with images on the best ways to make her suffer.

I shook the thoughts away as soon as they slithered into my head. This is even worse than what I had in mind. Out of all the people on Earth that could've found out, it just had to be her. The world can't possibly be crueler than this.

Sonia was wearing the perfect definition of a slut outfit. She didn't usually wear these kinds at school but I guess she saw an illegal street fighting competition gathering would be the perfect den to hunt for meaty men.

She was wearing red plaids, smaller than what should fit her and the bottom of the button down was tied into a knot right underneath her rack, creating the 'practically hanging out boobies' effect. She paired it up with a high waist shorts that only covered half of her ass. Not only that, to top the whole slutty outfit, she was wearing red stilettos pumps.

I mean, who in their right mind would wear fucking stilettos into an illegal street fighting arena? I get that she was probably trying to get laid that night but stilettos, really? It was the definition of a double edged sword.

It could either end your life by breaking your neck or your foot but you get injured any ways or it could help you cause some poor dude the inability of being a father with one kick. But one wrong footing and BAM! you're out.

Not wanting to hang around any longer, I turned by my heels and stalked out of there. Why couldn't Levy bang some other slut? Why couldn't he be a decent dude and just wait till marriage or something? Why couldn't Sonia just keep her damned legs close?

While I walked, these things just decided to start popping into my head, the possibilities of that moment happening. One of these days, I'm sure I'm going to have a major migraine.

"Hey, Pixie! Why didn't you tell your best friend who you really are if he's such a good friend, huh? I bet Adam doesn't even know who you truly are, what you do in the middle of the night. Hell, I bet not even your loving parents know what their sweet innocent little girl do half of the time she goes scurrying off into the night!"

Sonia wasn't holding back, that was for sure. She yelled into the night like there was no tomorrow and her words halted the next step I was about to take away from this God forsaken place. I had enough troubles. This bitch should stick her nose up someone else's shit.

I turned around with a murderous look in my eyes and that was exactly when my conscience decided to be the devil in disguise, perching on my shoulder and started whispering deviously into my ear, riling me up to feed it with the satisfying stench of blood.

Now that she knows about your secret, don't you think it just adds up to another reason why you should beat her up? Remember what she did to Adam just hours ago, Case. Remember what she's done to you all these years, how you've let her walked all over you.

Now that she knows, what's holding you back, huh?

I could feel my self-restraint slipping away from the grasp I had on it and I tried to catch it with buttery fingers, holding on to it for just another second.

I stalked up to Sonia, grabbed her by the collar of her two-sizes too small plaids and brought our faces dangerously close towards one another's.

"What I do and what I don't do is none of your concern, Sonia. I don't care what you do because if you think that I'm going to quiver at your feet after you saw me fight, then you are duly mistaken. If you are going to try to hold this over my head then you must have been watching too much movies because I am certainly not one of those airheads."