Chapter 17

Book reccomendation is Living With a Police Officer, if you havent read it, go do so now. It's a great story, that will bring out some emotions. This is dedicated to my Wattpad friend, lol and her great book.

"Whatever you do, do it for you. Because living with someone else's dream wont make you happy, it'll only make you feel incomplete."-Mark Muller

So what if I don't have,
A lot to talk about?
I shut my mouth and keep it,
Locked until it counts.
And what if I don't ever want,
To leave my house?
Stay on the couch while
All my friends are going out.
Yeah, you should be alone,
You should be alone with me.

Artist: Paramore

Song:Be Alone (This is so Blaze it's ridiculous!)

Sage’s Pov.

Honestly I didn’t know what was worse, the fact that Marnie and Stacy would be stinking up my vacation, or the fact that their room was across the hall from ours and they were now loudly singing Kesha’s newest song. I like Kesha’s music somewhat, but now I don’t think I’ll be able to listen to it for a while, or at least not that song.

I was sitting on the hotel bed looking at the fully furnished beautiful room. The colors were dull like tan and beige but it was livened up with paintings of color. The bed was a queen sized, with a golden comforter. The balcony led to a beautiful beach front view, it was as if the horizon was shooting out pinks and oranges as they day came to an end. I walked to the window, sliding it open and stepping out onto it.

I was in a trance just watching the waves crash against the shore, not really aware of my surroundings I didn’t hear Blaze come out or call my name.

“Sage, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. I think you should get some rest.” He told me softly, and I turned around and looked in his eyes to protest, but my words were caught in my breath looking at how Blaze was looking at me. His eyes as always were electric, but they had softness to them.

 I turned away, sighed but got up heading to the bed; Blaze and I were to share. I pulled the covers back and hopped in, and fell asleep with ease.

The next day Blaze’s alarm went off, and I felt around the bed, blindly, because my eyes were still closed. I patted random places and when I felt something I wacked it, and heard a groan.

“Sage, what the hell are you doing?” I opened my eyes to see Blaze holding his nose. I quickly sat up and hovered over him.

“I’m so sorry, but turn off your stupid alarm.” He reached out to the left and pushed a button that stopped the annoying buzzing. I reached over on the night stand near him and reached for my glasses. I couldn’t quite grasp them. Blaze let out an annoyed huff and placed his hands on my sides and lifted me over him to get my glasses.

I slid them on, and looked straight down at him wondering why he hasn’t put me on my side again. I saw his face twitch up slightly and he reached up and tapped my frames.

“These are the glasses I met you in,” He told me softly and I laughed, rolling my eyes at the comment.

“Of course, I can’t wear contacts all the time,” We sat there in silence for seconds before our door opened and in walked Zac with food, and trailing behind him the ever so annoying Marnie and Stacy.

Once Marnie saw me and Blaze’s position she scowled, leaned to the side her arms crossed, with her best little girl pout on. Stacy was texting on her phone unaware of the current situation.