Chapter 25

I reccommend Rebel One by xsnickerss. I freakin love that book Travis is a very odd one and I love that about him, he's soo different because even though he's a bad boy, he stands out. Check it out and you'll see what I mean.

Every kiss you give me makes me sicker
A day in the dark, a day in a cloud of gloom, yeah
I look at you, you look at me
Milk and roses, squeaky clean
Well, you're the best I've ever seen
And I'm your lying beauty queen

Artist: Marina & the Diamonds

Song: E.V.O.L

“Love is gradual, it’s a push. But once you start falling there’s no way to catch yourself. There’s only one direction you can go, and that could be good or bad.”-Sage Aroem

Sage’s Pov.

Blaze was asleep on the couch; he was in a weird position with him sitting up. I already took my little brother to my room. I shook Blaze on his shoulder and called his name again.

“Blaze,” He opened his green eyes up at me and looked a bit confused before shaking it off and waking completely up.

“Sage? What time is it? When did you get back?” He asked in that sexy sleepy voice that all girls love. He yawned and stretched out his arms like a cute little puppy after a nap.

“It’s ten o’clock and I just got back. Aubrey, Lana, and I got all the supplies for Thanksgiving dinner, and we’ve decided since your mom or Grams aren’t going to be here to celebrate that we’d all cook it together.” My smiled faded once I remembered why I left so angrily earlier. So I couldn’t help the comment that came out of my mouth next. “Or are you going to be working? Because I would hate to stress you out about the Holiday. I could just go to my mom’s.” I rolled my eyes.

And that seemed to snap Blaze up out of his half sleepy state. “I didn’t mean it to be mean. I was just trying to let you know-“

“Whatever Blaze, I don’t want your apologies or excuses right now. I’m not mad, just tired now goodnight.” I walked away from him and decided that I would sleep in my room on the floor tonight. I would let my brother have the bed to himself because he was a wild sleeper and I didn’t want to get kicked in the face anytime today.

I pulled the blanket over me and I fell asleep there, assuming it was for the night. In the middle of night I heard the door open and though the TV was on in this room I couldn’t tell who was at the door. I squinted my eyes straining to see. As the person got closer I could clearly see their green eyes glow through the dark.

Blaze bent down and picked me up leading to what I assume was his bedroom. Could it be that he couldn’t sleep without me? That he actually cared that I was ignoring him?

I let him set me in the bed and kiss my forehead and I made no movements to show him I was awake. I could feel his eyes on the side of my face for a couple of minutes before he climbed beside me. He pulled me close and sighed. I know I shouldn’t take it as anything but it was comforting and because I was into Blaze, I liked it. Just an ounce of his attention matter, no matter how small.

I let myself drift back to sleep and I didn’t wake up till I smelt something burning. I jumped out of the bed as fast as I could and into the kitchen.

“FIRE! FIRE!” I screeched before looking towards the kitchen to see my little brother peering over at Blaze who was standing with burnt eggs in a pan. My heartbeat started to slow and took a magazine and blew the smoke away from the fire detectors. I walked over to the nearest window and opened it up. The phone rang and it was from the front desk. Once I told them that there was no fire and everything was okay I turned towards the embarrassed Blaze and my quiet brother.