Chapter 28

Comment & Please Vote! Thanks so much for the banner isabelreann_

I know life would suck without you ,at the same time, I wanna hug you

I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You're an asshole but I love you and you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go, you're the only love I've ever known Pink-True Love

I'm tired of being your (your) unofficial girl

If you keep this up there's bound to be a mess cause I ain't really like the rest
Put to the test I could surely pass you better do the math Cassie-Unofficial Girl

I played a vicious part (Whoa), I broke an unfair share of hearts

I'm no good for you (no), This heart ain't built for two so
Runaway, Runaway, A pretty mess that I made for you

I'll tear you up in two,Go ahead walk it off if you know whats best for you- The Ready Set- Killer

I love you so much, but it's so hard to show.
I hate that it's killing us both No, I can't get close to you,
no, you can't get close to me, so clear that we were meant to be,
if we can get through the static-Nikki Flores-Static

Sage’s Pov.

When Blaze finally woke up it was about twelve-thirty in the afternoon and I was up sitting next to him watching Martin. I loved 90’s sitcoms; they don’t make them like this anymore.

“Sage? What time is it? I overslept and I’m supposed to be at work,” Blaze grumbled running his hand down his smooth face. He was still very much sleepy because the whole week before Christmas he was working extra so he wouldn’t have to during the holiday. I guess all that hard work went to waste.

He looked at me, his green eyes boring into my brown ones. I couldn’t resist, so I kissed him. It definitely was a spur of the moment thing and he wasn’t objecting. Blaze had been through a lot and he deserved happiness and it didn’t matter if he would reject me or that it wasn’t real, I would allow it to feel as real as Blaze would allow and when the deal is over and I’m heartbroken, I would know it was worth it. I had a beautiful experience even through my love was unrequited.

He kissed back almost immediately, sliding his hands behind my back and pulling me closer to him. The kiss seemed to wake him up, and it gave me an adrenaline rush. The sparks tingled through my lips to the rest of my body. This kiss was more like the one in the kitchen, it was hot and bothered and Blaze seemed almost needy. I was willing to give him as much affection as he needed.

When we let go for air, he let go of my lips slowly, biting it with his teeth a little. We looked at each other for ten more seconds before we threw our lips back on each other. Blaze moved so he was hovering over me and sticking his tongue in my mouth. Suddenly the alarm went off and we jumped apart.

“Uhm, you need to get to work. Don’t worry, I’ll pretend like it never happened.” I told him getting out of the bed and heading into the kitchen. I walked out of the bedroom, and into the kitchen where Zac was posted drinking orange juice straight from the carton. When I shot him a dirty look, he just smiled sheepishly.

“Soo how’s the falling in love with Blaze going?” He asked in a low tone. He took another sip from the Tropicana carton and looked at me seriously.

“It’s going fine Zac. It’s slow, so I think about time I leave I won’t be too heartbroken, I’m fine don’t worry about me. I can handle Blaze’s mood swings and his affection.” I told him, though most of it was a lie, I didn’t want Zac to feel obligated to protect me.