Chapter 6 - Gone

I woke up in my room with the sun peeking in through the window. 

"What am I doing here?" I whispered. The last thing I remember is laying my head on the sandy wolf. Was it a dream? No it couldn't be, I perfectly remember being with that wolf and I'm wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. Weird...

I got up and took a shower I put on some jeans, a white tank top and a cropped shirt. I slipped on some shoes. I did my makeup and put my hair in a side braid. I went downstairs and found my mom and dad drinking coffee at the table.

"Morning." I said. "Morning darling!" They both said at the same time, I giggled. I poured myself some coffee and grabbed a piece of toast.

I sat at the table in silence until my dad spoke.

"So Melody, why did a young man come to the house carrying you last night?" I almost spit my coffee out. "What?" Was all I said back.

"A young man named Seth came last night at around ten last night carrying you in his arms, he said that he found you in the forest asleep." My mom said. What Seth found me in the woods, did he see the wolf?

"I don't know." I said mumbled.

"We're not kidding Melody, what were you doing in the forest asleep?" My dad asked with anger in his voice. I couldn't tell him about the wolf or else he would never let me leave the house again, so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"I was walking through the forest when I spotted this little pond and I decided to dip my feet in it and I guess I lost track of time, and I ended up falling asleep. I'm sorry, It will never happen again!" 

"That's right it will never happen again, because your never going into the forest ever again!" My dad said.

What no if I can't go into the forest I won't be able to see my wolf again.

"WHAT!!! WHY?" I yelled.

"It's to dangerous for you to be out there alone." My mom responded. This is so not fair, unless...

"What if I'm not alone, and If someone comes along with me." I suggested.

They looked at each other and my dad sighed, this means he gave into my mothers we might as well give her what she wants look.

"Fine." They said at the same time, I smiled.

"Thank you." I said, I got up and gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Now I'm gonna go and say thank you to Seth for bringing me home." I said "Alright but be safe." I heard my father say as I  walked out the door.

I decided to walk to Emily's since it seems that the guys spend most of their time there. The walk was long and boring, all I thought about was what I was gonna say to Seth. After a while I reached Emily's, I stepped on the front porch and knocked on the door, Emily opened the door. 

"Melody!" she said back with excitement. "Hey Emily!" I said back, "Come on in," she said. I stepped into the small living room.

"What are you doing here?" She asked "I came to see if Seth was here, I need to talk to him." I said. "Oh he's not here right now, but he'll be here soon with the rest of the guys, you can stay here and wait if you want," she said, "Okay then" I said back. I sat at the table in silence while Emily started baking muffins, I got up and decided to help her.

After the last batch was done, the boys came rushing in. "Mmm..Smells good Em." one of the boys said, I'm guessing it was Jared. They all came in one by one, Seth the last one, he looked at me and then down. 

I felt a sharp pain in my heart, I walked to him, he didn't look at me, I felt tears forming in my eyes. He doesn't like me anymore, I ruined everything. "Seth can I talk to you..please?" I whispered. He nodded and walked out the door, I followed him, it took me about a minute to catch up with him.

I grabbed his wrist, I could feel a spark go though my hand, I pulled my hand away quickly. He stopped walking and turned to me, he looked me in the eyes. I could tell there was pain inside his. "Seth," was all i could say. "Yes Melody," he said back, I didn't know what to say.

"I came to thank you for bringing me home last night." He looked down and back up at me, "You're welcome, and Melody?" He said, "Yeah." He looked down. "I don't think we should hangout out anymore since you have a boyfriend and all."

And with that he walked away.

He left me there alone with tears streaming down my face.

That was it, he wants nothing to do with me. 

I fell to my knees. I can't believe it.

He thinks Carson's my boyfriend. 

"No." I whispered, I lost the one true guy I actually had feelings for. The one guy I loved. The tears kept running down my face. I got up and turned around, he was gone. I started walking home, tears falling down my face.

Seth's P.O.V

 "I don't think we should hangout out anymore since you have a boyfriend and all." I said to her. I walked away before she could see the tears fall down my face. I left the girl I loved with all my heart behind. But it's for the best, she loves him not me, she deserves to be happy. I walked home in tears.

Melody's P.O.V

I opened the door to my room, ignoring the calls of my parents, I needed to be alone. I layed on my bed and buried my face into the pillow.

"I Love You Seth." I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me.

_____________________________________________________________________________  Thanks for reading! Comment and vote for more :)