Chapter 8 - Choose

"Seth I..." I was interrupted by a loud wolf howl. "I have to go now" he said and ran deeper into the woods. "I love you too" I whispered to myself. 

Ugh I was so close to telling him I loved him to, but  of course he had to leave. I don't get it, why did he leave right after that wolf howl...Is he a wolf? HA okay Melody your going crazy now, Seth can't be a wolf, they're are no such things as werewolf's.

I started walking home thinking about how Seth also loved me. "He loves me" I whispered, I smiled to myself "HE LOVES ME" I yelled this time with excitement. I finally reached my house, I walked in and run upstairs, I jumped on the bed and lay down

"I Love You Seth Clearwater" 

1 hour later

I was sitting on my bed thinking of Seth when the door bell rang, I ran downstairs hoping it was Seth. I opened the door and saw someone I did not wanna face... Carson.

"Carson what are you doing here" I asked him "I came to see you" He said with a smile. "Ya er um.. how did you find out where I lived" I asked "Blake's uncle is a cop and he looked you up on the computer and found your parents" he said "Oh so you stalking me now" he laughed. "No" he said. "Right" I said back "Anyways I want to tell you something" "What is it?" I asked 

"Listen Melody, I really like you, and about the kiss on the beach It felt amazing to me and I was wondering if you felt the same way" he looked me in the eyes, I looked away and sighed. "Carson I like you because your sweet, funny and cute but I also have feelings for someone else, I'm sorry but I don't think that we should be together" I could see pain in his eyes. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"I understand but can I at least have one more date" I looked into his eyes and couldn't say no, I already hurt him by saying I didn't want him, I could at least go on one more date. "Okay" I responded, he smiled. We stood there in silence, "Can we go now?" he asked, I smiled. "Sure"

I went upstairs and put on some sandals, we walked out to his car and drove to the beach. We went on a walk and started talking. We were at the end of the beach and sat down. "So who is this guy that you like so much?" he asked "His names Seth, he's really sweet and well perfect" I responded back "Oh well he's probably the luckiest guy to have such a beautiful girl like you" I blushed. 

"It's getting dark, I should probably be getting you home" he said, "Ya it is" We got up and started walking back to his car, we were halfway there when we saw someone walking toward us, It was Seth. He reached us and glared at Carson, Carson returned the look back. There was an awkward silence, "Uh I should be getting home" I said "Your right I'll take you" Seth said "Actually, I'm gonna take her home, so if you could get out of the way" Carson said, "No I'm gonna take her" Seth said, he stepped closer, so did Carson. "You know what why don't we let her choose" Carson said. They both looked at me, I looked at the both of them. 

I couldn't choose "Actually I can walk home, by myself" I responded "No you have to choose, me or him" Carson said, I looked at Seth then back at Carson, I couldn't choose, I liked both of them I just couldn't. Ugh stupid heart make up your mind! 

"I don't know" I whispered "CHOOSE" They both yelled at the same time, tears were starting to form in my eyes, if I choose Seth I'll hurt Carson and he'll probably never talk to me again, but if I choose Carson I'll also hurt Seth. A tear fell down my cheek.

"I can't choose" I whispered, "Fine choose him" Seth said, and he walked away, More tears fell. I looked at Carson "I'm sorry Carson but I choose Seth" He looked mad "Fine" and he walked away.

I ran after Seth, but I couldn't catch up to him so I decided to yell. 

"I LOVE YOU SETH CLEARWATER" I yelled, he stopped but didn't turn around. The tears fell down my face, I ran home and ran upstairs to my room, ignoring my parents. I sat on my bed and let the tears fall. I took a shower an put on my pj's. I turned off the light and let my eyes close. 

I was awaken by a tap at the screen door of my balcony, I put my pillow over my head and tried to fall back asleep. tap tap tap ugh I got up and walked to the doors, not caring if it was a rapist or murderer, I opened the door, and walked over to the edge and saw a figure.

"Who the hell are you, and what hell do you want" I hissed 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote for more :)