Chapter 7 - Jealousy

Okay so I read Breaking Dawn all over again and noticed that Jacob has his own pack that includes Seth, Leah, Quil, and Embry. And Sam has a different pack. I made this story take place after breaking dawn, like in the summer, a couple months after Breaking Dawn ended. I also noticed that Sam's pack has 7 more pack members, so I might put them in the story but then I might not. Anyways thanks for reading :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

1 week later

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened last Friday.

Seth left me.

It's been a week since that day. My parents keep coming in to see if I'm okay or if I need anything, and all I say is Yes and No. But I'm not okay, I need Seth.

I've done nothing all week besides eat, sleep, take a shower, and cry. 

Today I decided to get up and go for a walk. I took a shower and put on some light blue shorts and a green tank top with my black converse. I decided not to put any makeup on and let my hair down naturally.

I walked down stairs and grabbed some orange juice, my parents weren't home. I walked outside and decided to go back into the forest and find the little pond where I met the sandy wolf.

I kept walking for what seemed like forever until I spotted it with the sandy wolf there.

Seth's P.O.V

I was sitting down by the pond where I saw Melody. I missed her beautiful face and her angelic voice, I cried every night just thinking about her. The guys were getting tired of my little depression but they understood. 

I felt terrible for hurting her but she loved Carson not me. 

"Hey Seth were gonna go to Jake's, you coming" Embry asked in my head

"No I just wanna be alone" I said back " Come on Seth it's been a week, if you really miss her that much then go talk to her and apologize for hurting her" Leah thought

"No I can't It's just gonna hurt me more" I though back. Now it was only me and Leah, I didn't notice the other guys phase. "Listen Seth I know how you feel, but don't be like me, the last thing this pack needs is another Leah" She said in my head, I could tell she really meant it. And then she phased.

A tear escaped my eyes, I was just sitting there when I heard rustling behind me, I turned my head and saw her. Melody.

She saw me and smiled, she walked over to me and sat down, she put her hand out, I leaned my head in so she could pet me. She stroked her hand down my head to my back. She looked me in the eyes and a tear escaped hers, "You remind me so much of the Seth" she whispered, I missed her voice so much. She was crying over me, I hated myself for making her cry. I nudged her shoulder. She looked at me and smiled.

"Can I tell you something" she asked, I nudged her shoulder as a yes. She started crying again, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. "Seth thinks that Carson's my boyfriend, but he's not, that kiss was a stupid mistake and now he hates me" she whispered, tears running down her face, I licked them away. I can't believe I hurt her this much, I thought she loved him not me. I got up and started walking away so I could phase and apologize.

"Wait" she called after me, I turned around and she walked to me, "Thank you for listening" she whispered and gave me a kiss on the nose. Then she turned around and started to walk away.

Melody's P.O.V

I started walking away when I heard something behind me, I turned around and didn't see anything, I started walking faster when I heard someone call me. "Melody wait" I turned around and saw Seth.

I looked into his warm chocolate eyes, how I missed them. I turned around and started running before he could see me cry. I was running with tears in my eyes, it was blurry and I tripped over a branch. I fell to the ground and he helped me up, he grabbed my arm and turned me around so I could face him.

"LET ME GO" I yelled, I kept struggling but his grip was tight. "Melody please listen to me" he begged. "Why should I listen to you, you want nothing to do with me" I snapped back, he looked hurt. He let go of my arms "Melody I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you" I looked into his eyes "Then why did you" I asked

'Because I was.." You were what" I asked

"Jealous" he whispered

"What? Why would you be jealous" 

"Because I love you Melody, and I have since the moment I first saw you, and seeing you kiss Carson made me jealous because I wanted you to kiss me..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote if you want to find out what happens next :)