Chapter 12 - Love Story

Okay you guys I'm sorry but I'm gonna make this the last chapter :(

_____________________________________________________________________________

Melody's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and dressed in a white summer dress. 

I let my hair down naturally and clipped my bangs to the side. I put on my make up and slipped on my brown gladiator sandals. I spritz on some perfume and looked in the mirror.

I smiled at myself.

The door bell rang.

I walked down stairs and opened the door. There stood my prince charming smiling the worlds brightest smile. 

"Hey there beautiful" He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Hey" I grinned. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yup". 

I closed the door behind me and Seth grabbed my hand. I leaned into him. "Where are we going" I asked him. "It's a surprise" He smiled. I giggled.

__________

We walked our way up to a cliff. A blanket lay on the ground with a plate full of muffins. I giggled. "Aww Seth. It's so cute" I kissed his cheek. "Really I thought it was kind of cheesy" he blushed. I kissed his cheek again. "It's perfect".

We sat on the blanket and ate some muffins. 

__________

The sun was slowly going down as we sat together. "Hey come here" Seth said. I stood up and followed him to a tree. "What?" I asked him. "Were gonna climb it" He smiled. 

I giggled.

He helped me up as we climbed the tree to the highest branch that could support the both of us.

We sat in silence.

You could see all of La Push from up here. 

"Melody?" 

"Ya?"

"I Love you" He whispered. 

I smiled. 

"I Love you too" I whispered back.

"You know your probably the best thing that's ever happened to me" He looked into my eyes. 

I smiled.

"I'm so glad I moved here" I giggled.

He chuckled and put his arm around me.

I leaned into his chest.

We sat in silence starring out into the distance.

I kissed his, he smiled down at me, laying his head on top of mine.

At that moment I finally realized Seth had to be the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading it and commenting and voting :)