[6] Spark.

Check out the video above for A Day In The Life Of Mr. Janitor!! And click the right arrow for a collage I made of his handsome face :) I'm not weird, I swear.

"Morning, mom." Vergil greeted as he entered the kitchen. He took an apple and bit into it absent-mindedly while glancing out the window. As always, a worrying amount of cats were roaming the streets.

       However deep he was into his thoughts of sexual orientations, adolescence and penalties for pedophilia, the silence in the room was starting to feel. So, he looked over his shoulder.

       His mother was covering her lower lip. Her tiny face was hidden behind big, awed eyes and fluffy black hair.

       "You took your pills again?"

       Vergil glanced aside, then back at her. "Yeah. Sure."

       She shook her head. "It's just, you're not making yourself breakfast with precise, even cuts and you haven't washed that apple twice." she looked around. "I bet you're not even counting calories, are you?"

       Vergil liked counting everything. He opted for an intake of 1235, just because it was the beginning of Fibonacci's sequence. It must've been why he was so tiny, enough so to borrow from his mother's clothes.

       He insisted that cardigans were unisex.

       "It's the, um, pills working." he mumbled.

       Her tired eyes softened, and her lips extended into a slow, clear smile. "You found that spark I was talking about, haven't you?"

       Vergil dropped his apple.

       If Mr. Janitor was that spark, that one factor to make him feel like a normal teenager, then he was going to chase that spark into a blaze of fire.

<><><><><><><>

       As melodramatic as that sounded, it really... wasn't. He had no idea how to go about it. Numerous google searches just wouldn't really relate to his particular situation.

       Find out their interest!

       ...Cleaning? Computers? Watering the flowers?

       Offer them a gift!             

       ...A broom? A computer? A flower?

       Attach a letter of confession to the gift.

       ...You swept me off my feet? You overclock my processor? Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm an underage nerd, and I like you?

       He sighed, letting his pen drop onto one of his many agendas. To his right, Becca leaned in to try and peek at his scribbles. He was busy plotting to notice.

       The classroom was coated in low murmurs since the Math professor let them solve a problem together.

       "You like someone?" Becca whisper-yelled.

       Vergil's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he looked at the direction opposite from her, taking in the walls coated in pale yellow morning light of Autumn. "I think... yes..."

       Opposite from her was none other than Ethan. His sharp jaw was clenched tight, and his eyes, covered by naturally heavy lids, were set on his Mathematics book.

       Vergil appraised him with a look and grabbed his upper arm. Ethan glanced at his fingers, then at him, both elbows on the table and head hung low.