36

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

.

.

.

"How is she okay with this?" Anna whispered to Louis, who only shrugged, so she spoke louder for her mom to hear, "How are you okay with this?"

"Hmm?" Claire paused, her wallet in hand. "What do you mean?"

"How come you're being so chill about this?" Anna questioned, taking the two twenty-dollar bills her mom was handing her.

"You're going camping," her mom said, smiling. "What could you possibly do?"

"We could do...it in a tent," Anna replied, glancing at Louis.

"Oh my God, could we?" He whispered.

Claire raised her eyebrows, amused, "I honestly doubt you'll be doing anything other than singing songs around a campfire."

"Lou, we can sing The Campfire Song Song," Anna's eyes suddenly lit up as she grabbed ahold of his arm.

"This is why I'm not worried," Claire chuckled, gesturing at the two. "And I know you'd never have sex with your brother and Louis' friends so close to you."

"You're right," Anna sighed.

"Aw, so we're not gonna do it?" Louis asked, disappointment laced in his tone. Anna slapped his chest playfully and he laughed, "I'm kidding."

"I'm sure you are," Anna rolled her eyes.

Just as Louis was going to say something else, the front door opened up, and a head of chocolate curls appeared, "We're ready, guys!"

"Okay, thanks, Haz," Anna smiled and he gave her a thumbs up, before going back outside.

"Be careful, please," Claire said, pulling Anna into a quick hug. She pointed at Louis, "Take care of her."

"I will, I will," Louis raised his arms up, nodding.

"Alright, let's go!" Anna pulled Louis away from her mom and out of the house.

-

THEY'RE GOING CAMPING OMG

THIS IS GONNA BE A WILD CAMPING TRIP, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AHEAD OF TIME.

HEY, SO I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE USED TO FREQUENT UPDATES AD THAT'S COOL, BUT THAT'S ALSO WHY I'VE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE OF 2015!

(I mean, it's just 4-ish days, so nothing too drastic!)

I just want to come back to this with new, refreshing ideas! I already know what my next few chapters are going to be, but I don't know where I'm going to stop this story to move on to the sequel (or maybe not¿?¿?)

We'll see when I get back from this (tiny) break.

SO, WHILE I'M AWAY MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT TONS OKAY

THANK YOU GUYS

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope 2016 treats you well. :) x