37

I'M BACK!

FIRST UPDATE OF 2016

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT

don't mind me, just go on and read the chapter

& make sure you vote

and comment throughout ok ok

.

.

.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

.

.

.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocketship - "

"No," Louis stopped Anna and Harry, before they could go any further. "Absolutely not."

Anna pouted, slumping her shoulders forward, and dropping her head against Harry's arm. "Rude."

Harry pulled Anna closer to him, rubbing her back in a comforting manner, jokingly acting as if Louis had hurt her. "It's okay, babe."

"Hey," Louis glared at Harry, gently tugging Anna to his side. "You don't call her babe, she's my babe."

Anna chuckled as Harry brought his arm back to his side, allowing her to snuggle into Louis. "Is someone jealous?" She whispered in his ear, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Louis moved around a bit, until he was in a comfortable position with her on his side. "No, H has got nothing on me."

"I'm right here," Harry said, waving his hand in front of Louis' face.

"I'm aware. Your tree-like qualities make it hard to forget your presence," Louis shot him a fake smile.

"At least I don't resemble a baby - "

"If you say hedgehog, I swear I'll - "

"Enough!" Liam yelled from the front of the car, shutting the two up. "Damn, I should have driven with Niall and Eric."

"No, trust me, you're better off with us," Anna said. "He plays his music on full volume with the windows rolled up. You'd have gone deaf."

"Did you forget the bit about me being in One Direction, love?" Liam laughed, smiling at her through the rearview mirror, then returning his eyes to the road.

"Don't call her that! Jesus, get your own girlfriend, people. Anna is taken," Louis whined, practically pulling Anna onto his lap. "By me."

"I call everyone 'love', love," Liam grinned, winking at Louis, who couldn't help but smile back. "It's a term of endearment, it doesn't mean I'm gonna steal your girlfriend. She's not my type, anyway."

"Excuse me? I'm right here!" Anna exclaimed without lifting her head from Louis' shoulder.

Harry was sitting quietly, watching his friends with an amused expression.

"What are you smiling about, sunshine?" Liam asked from the front, his eyes light with humor.

"Nothing, nothing, I just enjoy watching you all bicker," Harry replied. "It makes me feel warm and...at home."

"Aw, you're so cute," Anna said, sitting up a bit to give his hand a squeeze.

"But you know what sucks?" Harry spoke up again, after a few minutes of silence.

They all looked at him, awaiting a response.

"It won't be like this next week."

"I know," Anna sighed. "I wish it could be like this forever."

"But it won't be," Harry pouted.

"Then, let's make this the best damn camping trip ever," Louis said, pumping his fist in the air.

-

FIRST THING'S FIRST

(I'm the realest)

JUST KIDDING

I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY LITTLE BREAK AWAY FROM WATTPAD

AND WOWOWOWOW THIS STORY IS AT 40K READS THAT'S INSANE

THAT'S CRAZY

MUY LOCO

I don't wanna annoy you guys, but if you checked out my other story Autumn's Avenue, I'd be SOOOOOPPPPPS HAPPY BC I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT & IT'S A HARRY FANFIC AND JUST READ IT OKAY GIVE IT A CHONCE

OKAYYY TTYL