Happy?

*Twins above!* Enjoy this chapter guys, I'm sorry for the wait!

"Who are you?" 

The words fumble out of my mouth, trying to grasp onto what just happened. His heavy intake of breaths can be heard, matching my rapid beating heart. The silence of their voice was deafening, making me even more nervous to be here. I take a step forward causing them to step back on reflex. Oh, hell no. I'm going to see who you are, I say to myself. 

"Answer me." My voice echoes. 

They attempt to take another step back but I quickly go forward and try to rip that hood off their head. He grabs my wrist trying to push me away. I feel the material touch my hand and I tug, however, he's faster than me and quickly spins me around. My back presses against his chest and he crosses my arms in front of me. I grunt and groan trying to escape his tight hold.

"Let go of me!" I growl out. I step on their foot but they don't budge. Their arms tighten further around me and I can't help but feel a slight comfort from their grasp. I feel secure, and I hate it. It seems as though they are trying not to hurt me. Suddenly, they let go. I spin around ready to attack, but all I see is a retreating figure into the night. A sigh leaves my lips as I drop my head in my hands. 

I am such a fool

I get in my car and drive home, angry, flustered and tired. 

When I make it back home I try to stay as quiet as possible. The last thing I need is for Eric or mom to come out and begin questioning me. I climb up the steps and open my door before quickly shutting it. I walk to my closet and begin to take off my clothes. I grab a big t-shirt and put it on before clipping my hair up. 

A yawn leaves my lips as I ready myself to collapse on my bed. When I hit the bed I sigh in content before reaching for the remote to turn on the TV and add some light to my dark room. When I get under the covers an arm wraps around my stomach making me freeze up. 

"Where have you been?" Trevor whispers into my neck as he draws me closer to his body. I feel my body relax, familiar with his touch. 

"You scared me!" His soft chuckle heightens my anger further. 

"Sorry." He spoke softly, nibbling on my ear. He places gentle kisses across my neck and cheek, as a reaction I turn around in his arms to face him. 

"What are you doing here?" My question makes him pause and lift his hand up to my face to stroke my hair.

"I couldn't sleep." He murmured. "I was looking for you-before you get any ideas or angry, I just want to hold you." He quickly assured me. His lips come down on mine for a quick peck, before he repeats the process, each kiss becoming longer and stronger. "You're so beautiful." He confesses. 

The strong feeling of guilt feels my mind. I cannot resist the kisses and compliments he gives me, but I know I don't deserve them. Trevor is being dragged along in my mess, yet he won't run away. I lean back away from him and turn my head to look at the TV. 

"You okay?" His hand rubs up and down my arm soothingly. I shrug a little and continue to watch the TV. 

Laying in bed with Trevor makes my head spin. Thinking of how everything has changed from the summer makes me confused and angry. I told myself when I came here it would all be different. I would come, finish my education and then go back home to Rick and we would leave for college. But no where was it in my plan to get involved with Damon or see Sean again. I never, ever thought I would be laying here in bed with Trevor.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asks. I hum in response. I turn my head and see his piercing eyes staring at me intently. 

"I...Trevor do you think I'm a mess?"