four; lego house

CHAPTER FOUR

LEGO HOUSE
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind; I'll do it all for you in time. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now.

"Okay, Arabella," Alison continued the silly game of would you rather. "Would you rather have a full-fledged make out session with Ian Thomas or Noel Kahn?" She smirked after she asked, glancing at Arabella's twin sister, who's face had dropped after hearing the question. Everyone knew she had a crush on Noel, and honestly, who wouldn't? He was a dick, but an attractive dick.

Arabella frowned, not even having to think about it. "Sorry, Aria, but I would make out with Noel over Ian hands down."

"Ew, Noel Kahn is so disgusting." Emily made a face at the thought of Arabella's best friend. "Aria, I don't know why you like him so much. He's a manwhore. How can you be friends with him, Arabella?"

Arabella shrugged, not knowing the answer to that herself. Noel was severely perverted and always surrounded by girls. But he was an all around nice guy, or he was to her at least. It's one of those situations where the bad boy in high school is mean to everyone except that one girl who caught his eye. The only exception is that what Noel and Arabella had was strictly platonic. She wasn't into him in that way, and she had a boyfriend already. Not that any of the girls knew about that.

Alison scoffed at Emily's statement, "Oh please, Emily. Don't be such a buzzkill. Noel isn't even that bad."

"Well, of course you would say that. He practically drools whenever you, or Arabella, are around." Hanna revealed, and Arabella had to admit she kind of had a point about Alison. But it wasn't Ali herself that attracted Noel's attention. He hits on anything that moves, and he actually didn't like Ali as much as people thought he did. As for him drooling over his best friend, that wasn't accurate at all. Like Arabella always says, Noel and her are just friends.

"Oh please, I have no idea what you're talking about." Arabella denied, and she saw Ali grin smugly from the corner of her eye.

"Come on, Arabella. We all see the way he looks at you. He's into you for sure."

Aria, who was observing this conversation quietly, stood up and stormed out of the room. Arabella thought she saw a couple tears fall down her sister's cheeks and she sighed, getting up and following her outside, glaring at Alison before she was fully out of the room.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" Arabella spat, leaving the room in a huff.

"Really, Ali?" the brunette heard Spencer snap before she was out of ear shot.

Alison always did this, and Arabella was sick and tired of it. She always tried to get in between Arabella and her sister by using Noel. She knew he and Arabella were close, so close that people were constantly asking if they were a thing. And she knew that Aria was easy to fire up, especially when it came to Noel. Her feelings for him were strong, and for whatever reason she failed to realize that Arabella wasn't going to get in the way of that.

"Aria! Aria, come on stop." Arabella shouted after her sister, who was rushing down the stairs as if her life depended on it. The older twin groaned and ran down after her, seeing that she went into the kitchen.

When Arabella walked in she saw that Aria had fully given into her tears. They were flowing down her cheeks and didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon. "Leave me alone," she cried. "I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Aria, seriously? You're letting Alison get you all wound up for no reason." Arabella tried to console her. She didn't want to have her sister mad at her. Especially not with their birthday coming up soon. Ella and Byron were already planning a party and it wasn't for a few months.