FACTS # 4

1. Sappiosexual is the scientific term for an attraction to someone's intelligence.
2. Studies show that persons who sleep with multiple pillows are lonely and depressed.
3. In Russia, it's illegal to tell kids that gays exist.
4. In 2010, officials of Tokyo went to congratulate the oldest man in Tokyo on his 111th birthday. But instead of finding the man, they found a 30-year old skeleton. It turns out that the family was still paying his bills.
5. If a woman became president in any country, their husband will be called "First Gentleman" (Its counterpart is "First Lady", which refers to the wife of a male president).
6. I'm sure everyone knows "Frozen" right? Well, if Anna froze and Hans killed Elsa, winter would end, and Anna would melt. (LOL I just realized it when I read the fact via online).
7. Americans eat a total of 350 slices of pizza every second. (Every second? Well, that's a lot of slices).
8. The oldest plant every to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32,000 year old seeds.
9. Giraffes clean their ears with their more than 18-inch tongue. (○_○)
10. Orange juice tastes bad after you brush your teeth because your toothpaste blocks your sweet taste receptors due to a foaming agent that changes the permeability of your tongue cells.