FACTS # 11

1. Monopoly was originally invented to expose the unfairness of a social system.
2. Not only there are radar detectors, but there are radar detector detectors, and there are also radar detector detector detetectors.
3. In 1918, pink was the color for boys because it was a much stronger color while blue was the color for girls.
4. There is a secret swimming pool in the Mojave Desert that anyone can use. There are no trails or signs that will lead you to it. (Let's go there and start our journey!)
5. There is a restaurant called "Isdaan Floating Restaurant" in the Philippines where you are allowed to smash plates on the wall for releasing your anger. (Ohhh! Well, Imma invite Anger from Inside Out to join me.)
6. Aside from bananas, the Minions (from Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2 and Minions) also love apples and papayas.
7. Japan sells plushies of poop and pee. (...)
8. There are actually eye tattoos! The cornea of the eye is tattooed using syringes to create colourful designs and patterns. (One can imagine the pain...)
9. The Syracuse University experimented on cooking steak using lava.
10. As the first lady of the Philippines from 1965 to 1986, Imelda Marcos enjoyed many perks. When the family fled the island, the Malacañang Palace was found to have 15 mink coats, 508 gowns, 1,000 handbags, and a mere 1056 pairs of shoes. (OMG, that is a ridiculous amount of fashion items!)