FACTS # 12

1. The world's largest shoes measure 17 feet long and 8 feet wide. The shoes can each fit 30 people inside. The pair is on display at the Marikina Shoe Museum in the Philippines. (How many people can we fit?)
2. During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
3. We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
4. As a form of punishment for misbehavior, cops from Thailand have to wear pink Hello Kitty armbands. (Excellent punishment!)
5. Einstein's last words died with him:
the nurse beside him didn't speak and understand German.
6. In 2006, a woman was found in her London apartment, skeletonized, after 3 years of being dead- with the TV still running.
7. 80% of paper money in the U.S. contains traces of cocaine.
8. There are over 200 corpses on Mount Everest and they are used as way points for mountain climbers.
(What?! They should use something else instead of a CORPSE!)
9. People who were aboard Titanic enjoyed its full class amenities which included a Parisian cafe, tea gardens, gymnasium, library, reading and writing rooms, squash court, barbershop, kennel, elevators, smoking room, a heated swimming pool and more.
10. The more items you have in your refrigerator the more efficient it actually is.