Chapter Four- Not Turning Down The Hook Up

Chapter four

Amy's POV
I woke up this morning in a surprisingly good mood. Last night with Harry didn't really come to mind until Jade brought it up when she came home after classes today. We sat in the living room sharing a bowl of popcorn as we say and watch 'The Holiday' before we got ready for Louis' party.

"We have a sexy new professor for Chemistry you know? And when I say sexy I mean fucking sexy" I laugh lightly at Jade as she throws her head back rolling her eyes back into her head faking an orgasm.

"Jesus Christ, calm yourself" I nudge her with my elbow.

"He's so hot, you would drop your panties if you saw him" I gasp dramatically at her statement.

"You calling me a whore?" I ask.

"You said it, not me" she holds her hands up in defence making me laugh.

"I'm far from being a whore actually- Oh my god look at this picture it's so funny" I say my eyes flick back to my phone to see a video of this weird Chinese of Japanese guy dancing to this chicken song.

"Oh my god that reminds me of you!" Jade laughs hysterically as she watches the video with me.

"Hey! What the hell" I scowl at her trying not to laugh.

"Sorry babe, anyway who drove you home last night? I thought you only had one class? you came home at like half 9" she raises an eyebrow. When I came home last night I didn't see any of the girls seen as I just went straight for a shower and then bed. I didn't think any of them even knew I was out never mind came back.

"Oh uh Harry did, Harry dropped me off" I say cautiously.

"There's a new rumour about Mr Styles going round you know? Apparently he's dating Evie May" my eyes widen as she wriggles her eyebrows. Harry supposedly had a new girlfriend every fucking week. It was annoying.

"Evie?" I say. The only thing that intrested me about the fact that his so called new mate or girlfriend is Evie is because she was at the cafe thing yesterday too. Maybe he invited her because they're like a thing?

"Apparently so, I don't know if it's true but there's pictures of them making out in the background of one of the pictures from that last party" she tells me. Despite not seeing these pictures the rumour was probably true.

"That was such a good night" I laugh as I go over the night in my head briefly.

"I know, I'm so ready for tonight" Jade sighs in relief. Honestly I was ready for tonight too.

"Oh my god have I showed you my dress?"

"No but I went in your wardrobe this morning, is it that black one next to the heels?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say excitedly. The dress I bought fitted perfectly, it for sure is my favourite dress in the world.

"It's so pretty" she tells me making me smile.

"Wait why were you in my wardrobe?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You have the best range of heels to choose from, and when we are the same size why wouldn't I?" She rolls her eyes at me like I shouldn't even be asking.

"I-"

"Hold on- why are we avoiding the fact that you were with Harry late last night?" She changes the subject to the one I most definitely do not want to talk about.

"I don't know, it was a mess really" I roll my eyes.

"What happened?" She asks curiously whisky stuffing popcorn in her mouth.