Chapter Fifty Eight- Endless Questions

Chapter 58

Amy's POV

"Harry..." I feel my heart drop as I open my eyes to see him stood in front of me. I was shocked to say the least. My heart was beating a thousand times a minute. I was so confused but yet almost relieved to finally see him. He looked amazing. Wearing his usual attire black jeans and black t-shirt with boots. I just felt myself staring at him. It was like I had seen a ghost. I was so shocked he was even here I didn't know what to say or do. He was clearly coming from down the stairs as he now stood a few feet away from me. He looked shocked to see me too by the looks of it.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were over with Niall and everyone" He breathes as his eyebrows furrow together. He looks over his shoulder toward the kitchen for a second as his eyes widen but I don't take notice.

"What am I doing here? I Uh sorta live here-" I stutter.

"Oh shit-" he sighs muttering at he scratches the back of his neck looking toward the kitchen and back at me.
"You need to leave" he says and I frown. What? Was he serious?

"What?" I frown clearly not following. He sighs looking from me to the kitchen again making my thoughts run wild. Did he have someone here? Did he realise this was my house? He quickly walks over to me reaching for the door handle behind me as I'm still pressed against the door. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me but of course not.

"I'm begging you-" He pleads as he turns the handle trying to get me out the door but I don't budge.

"Harry who are- Oh I didn't know we had a guest" An unfamiliar voice calls from behind him.

"Fuck" he mutters as his head hangs low as he closes the door gently. He moves out the way and I see someone who I was not expecting to see at all. From all the pictures Harry had shown me I was to recognise this woman straight away.

"I'm Anne nice to meet you and you are?" His Mom greets me shaking my hand as she smiles brightly at me. She had the same smile as Harry.

"She was just leaving" Harry mutters causing Anne to frown.

"Harry don't be so rude" she scolds him giving him a stern look. I was shocked. I couldn't even speak. Did she know who I was? Had Harry told her what I did the other night? To say I was shitting myself would be an understatement.
"Introduce me to your friend" she says to him.

"Oh my..." I mutter to myself as my gaze falls down to the floor awkwardly. She had no idea who I was yet.

"What?" Harry stutters.

"Come on..." she prompts him folding her arms over her chest. Harry pauses for a second and I could see him glancing at me as I looked anywhere but the two of them.

"Mum this is Uh- this is Amy, Amy this is my Mum" Harry introduces the both of us and I see Anne's eyes widen in realisation.

"Oh lovely to meet you! I didn't realise you would be joining us tonight!" She smiles widely at me as she pulls me in for a tight hug taking me by surprise. She was so happy to see me that was for sure.
"Are you feeling any better?" She asks and I can't help but frown. What?

"Am I wha-"

"Yes she is, right?" Harry nudges me cutting me off as he gives me a stern look. He told his Mom I was sick?

"Oh good Harry said you had a stomach bug the other night, it was a shame you couldn't make dinner he was so upset" she says as she smiles at the two of us sympathetically. Why did he tell her that? Why didn't he just tell her the truth? I was so confused.

"Right- A stomach bug... yes" I smile wearily at her as she exchanges looks from myself to Harry. This was so awkward. She has no idea we were- well actually I had no idea myself what me and Harry were at this point in time. I just knew this wasn't how I expected to meet his Mom.