Chapter Ninety Four- Heartbreakingly Breathtaking

Second to last chapter...

Here you go.

Chapter 94

Chapter 94

Amy's POV

"Okay who are you? And what have you done with my friend?" Eva jokes as she tries to pry the double vodka and Fanta lemon off me. It seemed to be my comfort drink right now. I wouldn't let her have it anyway.

"Eva!" I throw my arm around her bringing her into a huge dramatic bear hug as I slur my words looking at her.
"I missed you!" I slur and she pulls back looking at me funny. I pull my white dress down slightly as Eva picked it out  for me, I had worn it literally like twice before that's it but it wasn't anything special.

"You saw me five minutes ago" she laughs and I roll my eyes giggling to myself taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm so drunk" I laugh and she laughs too.

To be honest I had been drinking for like 4 hours now, double vodkas and god knows what else that I never drink ever. I'm trying new things what can I say? Everyone was here. All my friends and god knows who else, it was packed. You could barely move. I had never seen the house like this before for a party. After them all shouting 'Happy Birthday' at me when I came down the party kinda kicked off from there. Stefan and his friends were here, my girls, the guys and even my friends from the Serpents diner across town. It was great. Random people were here too that I barely knew but I didn't care. I was too drunk to care.

"I can tell! Do you want another drink?" She says and I frown. Was she serious? I could barely see.

"I half expected you to offer me water-"

"Hell No H2O!" She shouts throwing her drinks all over herself by accident making us both laugh. I could see Niall eyeing us both from across the room as he spoke with Louis but he just laughs shaking his head at us.

"Oh my god never do that ever again I beg of you" I joke and she rolls her eyes dragging me across the room. She pulls me over to the little bar area we had set up and starts pouring us both drinks. I couldn't help but take the time to look around. Everyone was here. Everyone who I thought would probably be here and even people who I didn't realise would come. But everyone except the one person I actually wanted here. I didn't think he would come but I guess part of me kinda clung on to the bit of hope that he would. I think by me getting drunk was my way of pushing through it. I don't know how I was going to get through tonight without alcohol.

"Eva..." I turn to her and she glances at me with wide eyes.

"What? Are you gonna be sick? Because that sounded like a 'Eva-"

"No!" I stop her immediately. I hadn't talked to her about anything to do with the situation I was in right now in my relationship or lack there of. But I knew she was dying to ask questions. I knew her too well.
"No.. I just-" I look down at my hands kinda letting reality hit downing my mood instantly. I felt low. No matter how much I pushed everything to the side it would manage somehow to creep up on me and have this huge affect on my life.