Chapter Eighty Eight- Caught

This is one of my fav chapters I've written. I just love them so much I don't want to end this book!-A x

Chapter 88

11am

Amy's POV

"Harry I can't..." I moan into his shoulder as he thrusts down into me. My nails dig into him as I feel my self clench around him as he thrusts harder into me causing me scream in pleasure.

"Baby I'm gonna-" he mutters into my neck as he pins my hips down to the bed, pushing into me quicker this time. Our sweaty bodies were sprawled under the sheets just with each thrust the head board hits the wall. Having sex on your period was weird but it felt so good, I didn't know why we had never done this before.

"Ohhh stop-" I groan as it starts to become too much for me to handle, my legs shake as my back arches from the bed in pleasure.
Within a second I feel his hand reach around my throat holding me down as his lips come to my ear.

"Fucking take it, be a good girl" he mutters into my ear as he pushes into me, holding the thrust down a little longer making me whimper.

"Daddy please.. I need-" I moan as he begins to thrust in and out of me slowly making the knot in my stomach grow. I was so close.
"Ohh.." I moan as my back arches again as Harry kisses the corner of my lips teasingly.

"Come for me baby.." he whispers as his grip around my neck loosens slightly.

"Harder.." I beg as I look up at him.
"Harder Daddy" I beg as I try to push my hips up into his causing him to moan.

"I'll hurt you though" He sighs shaking his head.

"You won't- I promise" I tell him as he seemed hesitant to do what I had asked. He doesn't answer me so I decide to push my hips up into his again causing him to groan as his head drops slightly looking down at our hips through or sweaty bodies.

"Shit baby keep doing that" he moans just as he drops his head to quickly hitting me straight in the nose.

"Ow.." I laugh lightly just as he lets go of me looking at me with wide eyes. I rub my nose trying to numb the slight pain he had caused.

"Oh shit sorry" he laughs and I can't help but smile up at him. Of course I would have the worlds clumsiest boyfriend. Oh- wait what even are we?

"You and your fat head, nearly knocked me out" I joke laughing lightly as he places a sweet kiss on the end of my nose.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a smirk making me laugh.

"Yes- Can you please finish me off?" I beg as I grab his hips pulling him down into me, stretching me out again.

"Feisty, I like it" he hums as he presses his lips to mine as we both giggle like school children.

"Amy your brother's on the phone-" Within a second the bedroom door opens causing us both to stop in shock as Eva walks in.
"Oh my-" she screams covering her eyes as Harry falls onto me covering my body but also pushing into me making me groan at this sharp movement, that hits deep.

"Eva!" I squeal as Harry tries to pull the cover over the both of us more as he laughs.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She squeals backing up to the door.

"What's going on?-" I hear another familiar voice call from the hall before entering the room.
"Oh- Ha!" Niall appears in the door way spotting the both of us causing a huge smirk to appear on his face.
"G'won Harry-" he cheers waving his hands in the air causing Harry to laugh as he buries his head into my neck in embarrassment.