Q&A

Q&A

Thank you guys for your questions and also for answering my own! I love hearing your thoughts so much, if motivates me to write. So now I'm just gonna answer a few of the questions I got for myself and also for the characters. Thank you so much.

Also just a shoutout to LaurTimoney for the best questions I have been asked, some I found so hard to answer but I loved the challenge. Also thank you for being so positive about the story and helping encourage me to continue I'm so grateful, Thank you so much!

Also would like to shoutout to Kimmylouise_88 for leaving the best and most comments on my story, your comments are what I live for gurll! Also thank you for supporting me when I was down about the book and being so negative, you really helped pick me up so I Thank you for that.

Also would like to shoutout to lauragomide for reading my other book Chaotic and leaving your comments along the way for both books! Thank you so much!

Also others such as:
ImaMMermaid
Starry_Midnight
9_AnnAnn_9
kayea1991
I keep seeing your names on my notifications commenting, favouriting and reading my book and giving support! Thank you so much! ❤️

Also thank you to the rest of you for reading this book! I started it because I was bored but now I'm at 23K reads and I'm so grateful! I love you all - A X

Author's Questions

1- If you were in the situation Harry and Amy are currently in, would you beg him to stay, forgive him and tell him to do what makes him happy, or would you just end it because you just feel it wouldn't work? And if so for any of those answers, why?

A- I think for me personally putting myself in her shoes I would probably be devastated at first. I think I would really have such a strong resentment towards him going because I'm quite a stubborn person myself, so I can relate to her in that sense. But I think if he didn't have a valid reason for him doing all this and wanting to leave I don't think I could forgive him because of the way I think Harry went about it, was so wrong being done behind her back you know? So in answer to that I think I would find it hard to forgive him but at the same time I wouldn't want to hold him back from doing something he wanted, because you want the person you love to be happy even if that means you can't be.

2- What was your inspiration for this book?
To be honest I was literally just bored one day and I had read so many stories already I had so many ideas swimming round my head I just went for it. It wasn't planned at all, until I became serious about it hence why the beginning is really bad.

3- How old are you?
I'm eighteen.

4- Who do you relate most to in the book?
I think my personality is a lot like Amy's, but I think I have Harry's crude sense of humour that's kind my personality in both characters.

5- Why do you think Amy and Harry work well as a couple?
To be honest I think they are very different, I think the character development from both of them has come on so much. I think they bounce off each other because they aren't the same. They don't like the same things a lot of time but I don't think that matters because I think there relationship is realistic. I think they are best friends too which helps but also plays to the fact that they love hard and that's why things get to them so easily because when they loose each other they aren't just loosing the love, they also loose that friendship and bond they have which makes things so intense.