Chapter 17

We walk towards a small muggle town to look for a pay phone I can use. When we get there however, Regulus yanks me behind a tree. "Regulus! Ow! That really-" I'm cut off when Regulus puts a hand over my mouth. He pulls me closer to him and appearates.
"What the heck Regulus?" I demand, rubbing my arm. He pulled it quite hard. "I saw death eaters." He says. My eyes immediately widen. "I really need to call James." I say. Regulus shakes his head. "You can't right now." I'm about to argue, but my watch lights up.
Bold- Remus italic-Sky

Sky! I went to check on you and you weren't there! Are you okay?

Rem! I'm fine, but I need to go. I'll fill you in later. Just trust me.

Sky.....

Please.

Be careful.

Always.

Regulus and I continue walking until we find a small muggle town. "Where are we Reggie?" I ask, using his old nickname. He looks surprised."Carlin." He replies. "It's in Nevada." I give him a look. "We're in America?" I ask. Reggie nods. "I've always wanted to go to America, just not under these circumstances." I sigh. Reggie looks guilty. "I'm sorry I made this happen." He says. I shake my head. "It's not your fault.
"What are we going to do until this blows over?" I ask. Regulus turns to me. "You-know-who created horcruxes." He says. I gasp. "Reggie, please tell me you're joking!" I exclaim. Regulus grimaces. "I'm not joking. I am going to destroy them though." Regulus growls. "Regulus Black! You are not!" I cry. Reggie takes my arm gently. "I have to. I've done terrible things Sky. Now I want to try and fix it." He says. I take a deep breath. "Then I'm coming too." I say. "No! You can't! You'll die!" Regulus cries. "So will you!" I reply. Regulus stands up straight. "I'll accept me dying. Not you though. I care about you too much." He says. "I am coming. You can't stop me." I say. Reggie sighs. "We don't have to talk about this now. I don't even know where any of them are yet. Right now, we need a place to stay." I think for a moment. "Is there an inn?" I ask. Regulus nods. "We'll need to move in two nights or so though. They'll track us." He says, walking towards a small, dingy, hotel.
"One room please." Regulus says to the women at the hotel, handing her muggle money. The women hands Regulus a key. I follow him, tiredly. Finally, he opens a door and then I see it. One bed. "Lovely." Mutters Regulus under his breath. "You can have the bed." He says. I take a moment to consider what I'm about to do. Then I do it. "We can both sleep on the bed. It's quite big and we're not children anymore." I say, feeling my face getting redder and redder as I speak. Reggie smirks. "You look cute when you blush. Do it more often." He says with a wink and a chuckle. Then I feel my face practically go tomato red.
I change into a long pair of pants and a T-shirt and get into the bed. The very edge. Regulus does the same on the other. "Thank you for saving me Reggie. You really are a good person." I say before falling into a deep sleep.
I'm running. My legs feel like jelly and sweat trickles down my face. Regulus is there too. He has something in his hand, although I can't see it. Green light flashes all around us as we try and dodge it. "Reggie! How far into the appearation point?" I cry. Regulus looks ahead, like he's trying to see something. That's when the green light hits him in the back.
I wake up screaming. I begin breathing heavily, and curl up in a ball. Regulus is already awake and standing. "Sky? Sky, it's okay." Regulus says. I don't listen though. My breathing increases and tears roll down my face.
Since the war started, I've been having a lot of nightmares and even more panic attacks. I rock back and forth, remembering what Remus told me to do so that I can calm down. "Picture everybody you love and know that they're okay. If anything was wrong, I would tell you right away." He said. Then my watch lights up brightly, meaning emergency. I quickly look at it, and my jaw drops in shock.
Two things:
1. Lily and James are getting married. (Finally)
2. Lily's pregnant.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try and make the next one longer.