Chapter 24

August 25th, 1982 is the morning Sky went into labor. She woke me up and said two words. "It's time." So I dressed Harry and we used the floo network to get to St. Mungo's.
They put Sky in a hospital room, where she screamed that she was going to kill me. But a few hours later, we have a beautiful baby girl. "What should we name her?" Sky asks. "Annabella?" I suggest. "Annabella Marie. Perfect." Sky says. Laying a hand on her shoulder and looking down at Annabella, I couldn't agree more.
Three weeks have passed, and taking care of a baby is hard. I have leave from work, and I don't like to miss any Annabella time, but getting up in the middle of the night and early morning is hard, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.
Annabella and Harry get along very well. Harry loves her, and Annabella likes him too. Harry will go over and make her laugh and just play with her. He's really smart for two years old.
Time skip.
Years pass, and both Harry and Annabella grow to be amazing, intelligent children. Harry is due to start Hogwarts in a few days, and little Anna's heart is breaking. I feel so bad for her. Although Harry is equally upset to leave Anna, he's also excited to go to Hogwarts. We've already got him everything, including an owl, which he decided to name Hedwig. Life is perfect, and I hope it doesn't change anytime soon.

So this is short and I'm super sorry, but I couldn't think of anything. :'(