Chapter 5

After countless tries I managed to get him inside. Setting him on my very small couch, I collected everything I needed to help treat his wounds.

Quickly kneeling on the floor by his paw. His leg wasn't broken, thankfully, but he was cut badly maybe even close to the bone.

"Now stay still, this...will most likey hurt...like a lot", grumbling the last part.

Cleaning his wounds, he wasn't even flinching. Maybe because he was so preoccupied in staring at my face. Which I ignored.

He didn't like that.

Huffing and yelping loudly to catch my attention, which failed. My lips itched to smile, but all they did was twitch. 'This is very amusing' I chuckled from the inside.

Many attempts for my attention later, I thought he was ready to give up when he directed his gaze to my hands. Which were tying the clean white cloth to his leg, about finished.

Suddenly he nipped at the cloth snagging it and making it loose.

"Wha-No!" His face quickly turning towards me giving a smug look with happiness in his eyes.

"Not fair," I muttered. All he did was yip at me with his tongue lolling out his mouth.

~

I woke up to a massive weight on my chest. "Argg..." Squinting my eyes open due the bright sun light. Scanning my living room before my eyes landed on my chest. A fluffy head was on my chest. Sleeping.

Groaning, I closed my eyes when movement caught my attention.

My gray eyes looking again at the wolf, who was currently nuzzling into my breast. Annnnd...he was purring.

"Nope sorry fur ball"

Flicking my fingers to his nose he jumped up abruptly, growling which scared me. To the point that I landed, not so softly, onto the hard wooden floors.

"Bloody hell"