Chapter 17

"Crap." I whispered, glancing around the restaurant. This place is fancy and I'm in jeans. Thanks for the heads up Tony. Really appreciate it.

A older woman with gray hair and a kind smile, led us to our seats at a small wooden table. The cloth that layed upon it was a deep purple with these ugly fowers in the middle. Well this place has wonderful decorating skills.

We sat in our seats in silence when the waitress left with the orders. My expression blank as I stared at Tony.

"So, whats your favorite color?"

"Green." Was my immediate response. "Yours?"

"Yellow."

I cringed slightly. Its not like I hated yellow, its just yellow is too happy for me sometimes.

"Movie?"

"Anything Marvel."

The questions kept going back and forth between us. Tony giving long explanations as to why he like this, while mine were short.

"My goodness!" A women randomly exclaimed in shock and lot of shouts and muttering following the yell.

My eyes difted to where everyone was looking at and the sight made my heart jump. Mystery man stood in faded jeans low on his hips and...shirtless. My mouth watered as I stared at his chest that was proudly out om display. The skin was smooth and deliciously tan. Unfortunately, my staring was abruptly cut short as he began moving forward.

Towards me.

He took a few long strides before he reached the table and stood in front of me, chest rising harshly up and down rapidly. "Uh?" He ignored me and looked to Tony with a muderous look on his face.

"Out."

Both Tony and I flinched at his tone. You could practically see the venom coming from his words. Tony didn't even wait for second before dashing out of the seat and headed straight to the door without even sparing a glance at me.

"Pfft. Figures." I scoffed. My gaze slowly turned from where Tony went, to the gorgeous male
"So, any reason that you are standing, shirtless I might add, in front of me?" He grunted. "Sorry. I don't speak caveman." My sarcastic answer caused his eyes to narrow at me. Large hands swooped down and grabbed me, lifting me in his arms and throwing me over his bulky shoulder.

"Hey!" I yelped. "Just because you are godly hot doesn't mean you can manhandle me!" Once again, I was ignored. "Don't mind the view though." I mumbled under my breath.

Blood rushed to my cheeks when I heard him chuckle. I lifted my head up to see the people around the restaurant just staring. "Uh? Hello! Some help would be nice!" I snapped at them. Still. Nothing.
I thrashed in mystery man's arms trying to get out of his vice grip. He walked out of the place casually while holding my body tightly in his.

"Can I least get my food?"