PART 3 : First Job

And again, thank you for @dreamsmadereal for editing this for me. I love your editing... And, anyone need some editor, just contact her. I guarantee her job. :) And for @HerSecretLove to improve it again.

Part 3 : First Job

 I couldn’t sleep last night. It wasn’t because of Brad, I won't waste my time thinking of that. I just kept thinking of ways I could approach Sean but none would come. I honestly didn’t care for him, I just wanted to follow him, and see what he does and where he goes, maybe the idea of what I should do would come to me that way. I knew nothing about him anyway. I couldn’t afford to fail because if I did, it meant that I would have to marry my best friend. My situation just kept getting worse and worse. 

 I came early to class so I could get there before the jerk. I have never woken up this early. Since I had to wait such a long time, I took my iPad out and read a magazine.  As I was flipping the virtual pages, my eyelids started to droop. He showed up thirty minutes later.  He went near the door, and then walked away.  I figured it was because I was the only person in the classroom.  In a second, I opened the memo pad application and typed:

1. He came to school at 7:20

Note : On the first day, he walked away when he saw me alone in the classroom.

I continue my reading while thinking: where he will stay?  I didn’t want to know. 

 "Tsk tsk tsk…I think the sun rises in west?"

"Damn Mister Cartagian, that's all because of you, honey. You should be responsible for that. And just see what I ask you to do next time…when you lose." His laugh is so sweet. I could see his dimples. I like a guy with dimples. He bent down and kissed me on the mouth. 

"Good morning, dear. Don't worry, I am very interested to see the result and don't make him run away."

Sean walked into the room seconds before the class started. I smiled thinking that maybe Brad was right. Playing with him was kind of interesting.

"Sorry, darling, I have some urgent thing to do, will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to say hi from me to Aaron.”  I said to Cas as I put everything away in my bag. Before she could respond, I ran outside. I had already lost the Sean. Where the hell is he? Maybe I should see where he lives.The guilt of being a somewhat-stalker was starting to catch up with me. 

I sat near the motorcycle parking lot, trying to find him.  He was nowhere to be seen.  So, I took my bike and started heading home. Suddenly, I felt someone drive their car so fast that dirt flew all over my white shirt. What the…didn't they know that it rained last night and the road was wet? I couldn’t see who was inside the car.  Whoever they were, they sure have an awesome car. Who drives an Aston Martin to school?

The next day, I came to school early again. Instead of sitting in class alone, I chose to sit in the park−something I had almost never done before. I enjoyed the wind and watched the gardener cut the grass.  For some reason, I felt relaxed. I just knew that morning activities were good. I smiled and turned my head to the corner. Sean was smiling and talking with the garbage man. He seemed to be enjoying himself. I quickly turned my face away so he wouldn’t see me and wrote on my memo pad.

 2. He enjoys talking with garbage man and he smile. He has the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen. I didn't know he was capable of smiling and looking so good while doing it.

I lost him again after school again. So today I can only add 1 point.

 The day after, I felt so tired, but I knew that I had to get to school. The more time I wasted, the more possible it became to fail. I played my candy crush saga for around ten minutes, until I felt my eyes closing, and wound up asleep with my head on my desk for what seemed like thirty minutes.  I woke up because I felt someone’s hands touch my hair. But when I opened my eyes, I didn't find anyone.  Cassandra came in a few minutes after.

"Cas, is there someone out there?" I ask her.

"Nope, why?"

"Don't know…"

"What is that supposed to mean? Why did you ask that?"

"I was sleeping. I felt someone touch my hair but when I woke up, there was nobody."

"Maybe it was Brad?" she offered.

“I don't know. I will ask him later."

"Or maybe it is a ghost," She laughed at me.

Later on, I found out that Brad was absent that day. I just remembered that he was with his mom, helping out with his sister's wedding.  So, who is that person with the smooth hand? I felt loved when he touched my hair. Something felt different, but who was it that caused me to feel that way?

~*~

Enjoy this edited version....

JEANNE ARCHANGEL

edited by @dreamsmadereal and @HerSecretLove