Part 14 : I Love You

Part 14 : I Love you

Sean's POV

I really want the time goes quickly. I want the bell rang and I want to continue my talk with her. She is, stupid. I told her to be happy. And she took this way. Which I know, She isn't happy at all. Her smile, is different than before. I feel, her smile is a fake smile, not a smile from a heart. I don't like it. I still like this girl. After I've talked about many thing with her, my feeling to her, become more. Although I will left her and the country though, in few months.

Finally, the bell rang. I saw her prepare to left the class. I put my books in my bag in a hurry, run, and grab her arm, just before she walk out of the class.

"What now, Sean?" She asked. I can see her annoyed by what I am doing.

"Told you before, we haven't done yet. Look, Deanne, I know I was, and still am, a jerk, in your eyes.I know I am sucks, with always angry with you. I know it. But, I.." I stopped talking. Thinking, should I really told her.

"You what, Sean? You what?" She yelled at me.

I continued talking, "I only care for you. That's all. I don't like you being a stupid girl who give up her feeling for everybody. Do you understand me, Dee?"

"And why should you care for me? You will left. So I don't need your care or anything." She is pissed now. But, why? Why did she bring that thing? About me left?

"Why can't I? It has no correlation with those things, Dee. I do care. And I will left. Both of them are true. But they have no correlation at all. Why did you said that?" I said offended.

She looked like will cry. Hell, what the? "Yea, I said, Sean. Just don't care for me that much if you will left. Don't bother with my thing at all. It hurts, you know?"

This girl. What the hell happened with her? Why did she do just like that? Wait, did she mad that I will left the country? Or left her? What did it mean? I don't understand that at all. But is it  difficult for her to obey a command at all? That's for her own sake.

"Still have anything to talk with me, Sean? I'm done with this conversation with you, Mr. Caring!!" She yelled at me again and try to release her arm from my hand. But it is not easy for her to do that, as she is much smaller than me. And that time, I don't know what else to do except..

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, and kissed her lips gently. I can feel her shocked with that. But it doesn't need more than a minute for her to enjoy that. I can't believe she kissed me back. I feel like I don't want to let her go. Even to her boyfriend. I want her. So bad. In few seconds, I fell her pulled her lips and followed by her body. "Let me go, Sean." I can see tears in her eyes. Damn, what did I do?

"No, Dee. Don't go." I hold her hand.

"Let. Me. Go. Sean. NOW" She screamed.

I try to pulled her close again. But now she can handle it. She ran to the door. I ran quickly and closed the door, not letting her leave this time.

"What are you doing, Sean?" I can feel her confusion between her angry voice.

"Dee, I need to talk with you, Can't you just stay for a while, to talk?" I lowered my voice, hoping she will hear what I say.

She sighed and sat in our teacher's desk. "Ok, Sean. Just make it quick. I don't have time."

I pulled the chair and sat in front of her, faced her. "Dee, it is not like you at all. Why are you so emotional? I know you have a problem, which you can't solve."

"It is none of your problem, Sean." She answered slowly.

"Why, Dee? Can I help?"

"No, absolutely not." She answered cold.