PART 6 : The other side of Sean

Edited part by @HerSecretLove. Thank you. L)

Part 6 : The other side of Sean

I woke up with a massive headache and no idea where I was. I looked around and notice the familiar ivory wallpaper and white furniture. I’m in my room, still in my party dress, my car keys in the bedside table, and I have no idea how I got here. What the hell happened last night? I don’t remember driving, much less drunk. I wouldn’t do that. Damn, I don’t remember anything. My shoes are neatly lined up next to the door and that’s when I gather that someone brought me home because there’s no way my shoes would be like that if I was drunk. It sucks that I don’t even remember who brought me home.

I tried to call Cas because I wanted to ask her if she was the one who brought me home but she didn’t answer the phone. I’m guessing she is still sleeping. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower. When I’m dry and dressed, I go downstairs to make myself some pancakes -because I live alone and my parents send me money for life and pay my school tuition- and that’s when the smell of a guy’s musk hits me.

The smell is really good but I can’t tell to whom it belongs to. I wonder who the guy is, the one who brought me home. He didn’t do anything besides take me home and put me to sleep, at least that’s what I remember. What kind of guy lets a dunk girl sleep without doing anything to her?

I tried to recall last night but all I remember is that I was thirsty so I went into the pantry to find something. Everything is blank after that. Usually, if I get drunk, I’ll wake up in a bed with a guy but this is not the case. I wonder who brought me home.

~★~

Today is Sunday and I don’t have plans to go anywhere. Cas is not answering my calls so I decide to go to the beach with my bike. I change into a sporty outfit and go ride my bike. Out of nowhere, a convertible going at a high speed almost hits me. I close my eyes, scream and brace myself for the hit but the car stops just in time. The guy gets out of the car and walks over to me.

"Shit, didn't you see around? I could’ve died, you know. " I angrily told the guy without once looking at him.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I didn't see you” My head snaps up when he says my name and I see that I’m talking with the one and only Sean Donell. What the hell?

"Don’t you use your eyes while driving? Yeah, you sure have an awesome car but that doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. You could run over someone ."

"I'm sorry. It’s just that I have something bothering that’s bothering me Dee. "

"Oh really? Well I don’t care, just be careful next time. I’m leaving." I say. Sean pulls at my hand.

"Wait, Dee, you’re bleeding. Let me help you." I look at my hand and notice that its indeed bleeding, and a lot.

" I don't need YOUR help, Sean. Just leave. "

"Can you stop being stubborn for a second, girl? Your arm is bleeding. Come on, I'll take you to the hospital." He  took hold of my hand and lead me in the passenger seat of his convertible then put my bike in the back. He helped me put the seat belt on and it as very awkward because is face was inches away from mine.

~★~

“Okay so, the wound is not that deep and it’s clean so it should be okay. Don’t worry. I’ll be waiting or you at home so you can tell me what you did to this beautiful girl to make her bleed.” Said the doctor, who turned out to be Sean’s dad.

"Yeah, dad. I will be home at nine. Will see you tonight." He waved.

"Thank you, Mr. Donell, I'm sorry I’m disturbing your work schedule." I answer politely.

"No worries. I’m the one who should apologize for my son. Anyway what is your name?"

"It is Lively, sir. Deanne Lively." I told him politely

He smiled. "That is a nice name, Ms. Lively."

"No, just call me Dean, sir. And thank you for your help. I should go now". Sean ran after me.

"Wait, Dean".

"What is it now?" I rolled my eyes

"Uhm, well, your bike is still in my car." He said with a smirk.

"Ok, come on, just give it to me.” I said and he just smiled at me.

"No I won't give it back to you for a while." He played with his car key.

"I owe you, so I will treat you to some dinner. How about that?" And he winked. I stood there frozen in place because I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Was Sean being possessed? I’ve never seen this part of Sean before.

"No." I told him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away smiling.

"Then you can go home walking, Dee."

"Wait, Sean. Come on, do you hate me that much?" I grab his arm.

"Not really, but yeah, a bit. I told you, you are a whore, Dee so I’d like to know why a guy can fall so easily for you." 

He is no one to me, so why the hell is this affecting me? He has no right to do this to me. I’m so mad, my blood is boiling. I pull at his arm again and he pushes me into his car and holds my arms tightly in place. I cannot move.

“ What Dee? You don’t want me to kiss you and hold you tight? Isn’t this the way you flirt?” He is so close to me I can see the pores of his face. I can feel him staring at my lips and that scares me. His lips brush mine a bit and that’s when I close my eyes and as silent tears fall down my cheeks.

 "Don't you try to play, Deanne Lively. You will never know the guy, and you are not as brave as I imagine. Don't worry. I won't kiss you now. I’m a good guy, right, Dean? Like what you always say about me. Just wait and see, Dee.” He lets go of me and climbs on the driver side. I’m so shocked at what just happened, I can’t move at all. 

"You like when I force you, don't you, Dee?" I don’t answer him cause I’m too shocked to talk.