Chapter Five

Harry's P.O.V

I walk into the tattoo shop that I haven’t bothered learning the name. Brooke was telling somebody to sign their name for something and Jamie was eating some crisps. “Hey Jamie, so, how is this ‘It was all my fault' business going for you?” I joked, sitting down next to her. I took a few crisps and ate them. She jaw dropped and I laughed.

            “Nobody touches my food.” She stated menacingly. She couldn’t hold the act any longer and we both started laughing. She is like the girl best friend that I have always wanted. It’s kind of nice to have a friend besides Niall. I took a crisp and said, “Open up.” She opened her mouth and I tried to throw the crisp into her mouth. I failed and picked up the piece that was on the floor. She laughed and we sat there talking.

            “Hey, why did you think that it was your fault that I got hurt?” I asked, my voice getting more concerned. She sighed and looked up at me. “I was too late to help you and try to defend you. Brooke and I were held back by some imbeciles and we couldn’t do anything. When Jason and a few other people were done with you, I was let go and I tried running to you. But then you ran out the door to God knows where.”

            I took her by surprise and hugged her. I now just realized that I hug people a lot. Oh well. She wrapped her shorter arms around my neck. “It’s okay; it wasn’t your fault at all. Before you and Brooke came to the school, I was always hurt. But it has gotten somewhat better since I met you guys, Louis, and Liam.” She nodded still in our embrace.

            Louis walked out and looked shocked. “Now, why didn’t you tell me you were here? And I get the first hug not you! He is my Hazza, not yours!” Louis exclaimed and pulled me away from Jamie. He hugged me as tight as he could. Jamie gave me a knowing smirk. I blushed at the thought of Louis doing this every day.

            “Louis could I get another tattoo?” he smiled at me brightly and nodded. “Sure! What do you want?” I thought about it for a moment. Then I thought of something that would fit me perfectly. “Could I get the saying, ‘Won’t stop till we surrender’ tattooed somewhere on my left bicep?” He nodded and ushered me to his working place. He closed the door as I sat down.

            “Off with your shirt!” Louis shouted, blushing after what he just said. “That’s what she said.” I stated with a smirk playing on my lips. His face turned a more crimson red. He then giggled at what I said, but when he giggles, my heart kind of flutters. Cliché, I know right.

            I then realized that he was staring at the bruise on my cheek. He rubbed his fingers over the prominent colored skin and a wave of sadness washed over his face. I put my hand on his, which was still on my cheek. “It’s okay now.” He gave a slight smile but then looked like he was deep in thought. I was about to say something, but his lips came in contact with my cheek. My eyes fluttered close at the contact, his lips staying way long overdue.

            He placed soft, delicate, and slow kisses on all of the bruises on my face. His lips ring was gentle on my skin, though I thought it would be rough. He pulled away from my face and looked at me hesitantly. “Oh, um, let’s get that tattoo done!” He returned to his normal self. I smiled but my heart was still beating. I took off my shirt and relaxed in the chair.

            I felt his gaze on me and I looked into his blue eyes. His stare traveled down to my lips and I froze. My stomach filled with butterflies. Before I knew what was happening, his lips were on mine. I instantly responded by putting my hands in his hair. I pulled lightly on the feathery strands which emitted a very quiet moan from him. His lips moved with mine slowly and passionately. His tongue fought his way into my mouth. We fought for dominance but I finally gave in and let him win. We both started to get out of breath and he pull away. His lips then attached to my neck and left kisses everywhere. He found my soft spot right under my jaw line and nibbled on it slightly.

            His hands were rubbing up and down my chest and stomach and my heart beat quickened. A soft moan came from the back of my throat, which came off more as a growl than anything. I put my hands back in his hair and pulled on it roughly. His lip ring kept brushing my skin, which made this hotter. I rolled my head back slightly and my breathing became more ragged. He pulled away with a smirk playing on his lips. I pecked his lips and smiled up at him. He was now on top of me, no longer in the chair he sat in. One leg was on either side of me. I laughed slightly at the position we were in and he blushed.

            “Well, that escalated quickly.” He said while getting up off of me. I laughed at that and then what he said took me off guard. “Would you like to go out for dinner with me tomorrow?” I was honestly shocked. He looked down at his feet with a slight blush tinting his cheeks. He was asking me on a date?

            “Yes I am asking you on a date.”

            Did I just say that out loud?

            “Yes, you just said that out loud.”

            “Right, well sure, I would love to."