Beanies and Tattoos -Larry Stylinson- AU Punk!Louis UNI!Harry Epilogue

*Two Years Later*

People have always thought that Harry and Louis' relationship wouldn't last long. They thought wrong. They were married one year ago and had a set of boy twins nine months after that. Harry, who is twenty-three, has graduated from UNI and has gotten his degree in music. Now, he works as a long side producer for record companies. He works with the top known artists like Rihanna, Adele, and Carly Rae Jepsen. He is happy with his job and his family. Especially with his children, William Edward Tomlinson and Alexander Noah Tomlinson

Louis, who is twenty-five and grimaces at his age, still works at his own business with Liam and Niall, who are married. It was a bit of a surprise to Louis and Harry because they never expected them to get married in the first place. He also spends his free time with their three month old baby and helps Harry around his work. Some people give him weird glances but it's worth it because he's met a lot of celebrities. And he gets to help with his amazing husband.

Later one Winter night, Louis heard the familiar crying from one of the twins. He groaned and rubbed his eyes tired of sleep. He shook his snoring husband awake. Harry shot up and looked at Louis. "It's your turn with the twins." Louis grumbled, hitting his head back on the pillow. Harry scoffed and ran a hand through his hair. "But I did it last time." Harry whined, putting his head on Louis' chest. 

Louis chuckled sleepily. "But you love me..." He mumbled into Harry's ear. Harry looked up and captured Louis' lips with his. They moved their lips with each other gently and innocently. Harry moved up closer to Louis, who put a hand through Harry's mess of curls. 

Harry slipped his tongue into Louis' mouth. There tongues slid with each other in a hurry. Their lips moved fiercely together as Harry started kissing down Louis' neck. Louis put a hand to Harry's chest. Harry looked up with a confused expression to look at him. "You should go check on the kids, babe." Harry pouted and Louis chuckled at his husbands behavior.

"I know, I know. I want to keep going but, kids first, sex later." Harry pushed his husband and got up from the king sized bed. Harry walked down the hall into their new home. Once he entered the nursery he looked at Alexander, who was crying and thrashing ihis small limbs about. Harry picked him and patted his bum lightly, trying to make the young version of Louis fall asleep. The crying started going down as Harry started thinking about the twins. 

Alexander looked a lot like Louis but William looked like the both of them, sometimes he would look like Harry and then the next, Louis. Alexander has blue eyes with a thin head of brown, whispy hair just like Louis. William had slightly curly hair with a mix of a beautiful blue and green eyes.

Harry smiled down at his son and felt a pair of arms incase him. "We did good. Even though I get weird glances because I have them with me, I think we are great parents." Harry chuckled at the things Louis said to him and put the sleeping child into the little crib. "I can't wait for the teachers at their schools to see you with me." Harry teased his husband.

"I love you." Louis said to him and grabbing his face in for a forceful kiss as they swayed slightly.

^^^^

*Six Years Later*

"C'mon my munchkins! Time for your very first day of school!" Louis and Harry yelled, marching their way into Alex and Will's bedroom. Harry still couldn't believe that Alex looks like him now. But it's funny how Louis let's him get away with everything. As for Will, he still looks like a mix of them. Louis went over to Alex and shook him awake. "Daddy, let me sleep!" Alex whined, pushing his face further into the pillow. 

"Okay, you can sleep a little longer." Louis said as he smiled softly at the cute image in front of him. "Louis." Harry warned. "What?"

"Stop letting him get away with everything. Why do you do that?" Louis shrugged and patted the young boy's hair down. "He's just... I guess because-."