chapter 1

Chapter One - Invitation

                 "Elisia" My mother softly knocks on my door before opening it slightly. she finally opens it fully once realizing that i am dressed appropriately. I look up moment-arably to give her my full undivided attention.

                  "Your father would like to speak with you moment-arably in his study" with that said she quietly closes y door leaving me to my work. I place my sketch book and art pencil neatly on my bed and made my way to my fathers study.

                 My name is Elisia Anabel Linsey Raven. I have two younger brothers and the best mother and father that anyone could ask for. I'm not saying that I have the most attentive parents , because i don't. I mean for a very busy family we get along great.

              I softly knock on the door three times before entering. It's this thing me and my dad made up. I would knock on the door three times as to let him know it was me at the door. "You wished to see me father" I asked standing in-front of my working father around his desk.

             "yes sweetheart, take a seat" my dad said finally looking up from his paper filled desk. He took off his glasses and gently placed it on top of his papers. He flashed me an award winning smile before getting to what was so important. My dad never calls me into his study. unless it was something really important. Usually i'm the one that comes in here whether he likes it or not but it's only because i miss him.

            " I received a letter from the king with great news" my father  finally says.

           "Really, dad that's amazing" King Blake is an amazing man. He has definitely done an amazing job as a leader and is highly respected by all. I'm not so sure about his sons though. Inconsiderate. arrogant, annoying man whores.

          "king Blake has invited all the Alphas to a grand ball for the welcoming home of the princes" told you they were arrogant, self centred assholes.

               "That's great dad but what does that have to do with me" the whole ball thing sounds great for my parents but if this is what my dad called me here for I am going to be so mad. I was in the middle of finishing one of my art pieces

        "The king also said that our pups are to attend so i will be taking you and your brothers"

         I think i just died and went straight to hell.....

              "sorry dad but i don't want to go but you still have the lads so that should be great" with that said I rushed to the door as quick as possible. In these types of situations , I've learnt with lots of experience that you should just state that you don't want to and then RUN. If they can't catch you, they can't tell you no.

            When this happens usually i have to hide for days and in a really good spot. It always works for me and only me.

            One time my brother tried this but of course he got caught. I mean what idiot hides in the shower. I mean at least lock the door. That was a very traumatizing day for him. Turns out he fell asleep and mom was getting ready to take a bath and the rest was history.

            I can't believe he saw mom naked. He got in so much trouble.

           "Elisia don't you dare" i guess it didn't work this time. I just wasn't fast enough but wait till next. We'll see how fast i move. He's been catching on to my game. Smart man but we'll see.

           "Come back here right now" I slowly made my way over to my father and waited for the argument i knew was about to happen. Here we go.

            "You are going" my father said with so much force i almost gave in but i stood my ground.

           "I am not going" I never really talk back to my father. I always does what he says. What can i say i'm a daddy's girl. UNTIL NOW

          "You are going and that is final " my father shouted with so much force and authority it left my wolf whimpering. I bowed my head in submission showing that  i had given up.

          "yes father" with that said i ran out of the study in tears. My dad had never shouted at me before even when i was in trouble. I guess his wolf was another thing. Alphas do not take kindly to disobedience not from even his mate.

       I guess i"m going to this stupid ball. For these stupid princes. Wish me luck!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..............................<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what did you guys think.....

was it good......

please comment