Chapter 5

Chapter five - Confusion

                   "What are you doing here" sweet goddess i think that I'm abut to have a heart attack. Why is he here? why is he following me? Can't he leave me alone.After I left i never expected to see him again.I guess faith has a strange way of working.

                   "We missed you so much" He moved towards me with inhuman speed and crashed my body against him hard muscular chest. His arms wrapped possessively around my waist and rests his head on mine as he takes in my scent. My wolf lets out a pleasure filled sigh loving the feeling of being in her mates arms.

                  I quickly pushed him away after realizing what was taking place. I looked around the room and saw my parents and brother looking at us in confusion.

           "What are you doing here" I repeated putting some space between us.

                  "I came here to get you. My wolf is very angry with you for leaving" he replied staring into my eyes. My wolf whimpered at that.She hated the fact that her mate was angry with her. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and plead for his forgiveness but I stood my ground letting her know that I was in charge.

             "Brother I -"

                I turned around and my eyes locked with the most hypnotizing green eyes I have ever seen. From that moment it felt like it was just me and him alone in this world. His eyes sparked like nothing I have ever seen before. The most mouth watering scent filled my nose making my knees buck and heat swarm my body. 

               "Mate"

This can't be happening.I already have a mate. I can't have two. I turned back and faced my mate and tilted my head in confusion. My brows knitted together as i concentrated really hard. I looked back and forth between both men that stood in front of me.

                   " Ella whats going on" Zach's tiny voice said in my ears. I looked down at a rather sleepy looking Zach staring at me in confusion. He is so adorable.

                "Nothing sweety, go back to sleep" I said placing his head gently on my shoulders. He snuggled his face into my neck as i softly brushed his hair down with my hands. Very soon his breathing became even as he fell back asleep.

               " Princess talk to us. Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it" Prince Asher said or was it Prince Aiden. I am so confused right now. I can feel a migraine coming on right now.

                " I don't understand right now. You two are" I left the question open hoping they understand what I'm trying to say. It is way too early in the morning for this shit. They better have a good explanation or I'm kicking them out of my house prince or not.

                    "We're your mates" They both said at the same time. Wait what. The princes are my mates. Both of them. My mom made this ear damaging squeel and started talking so fast I didn't catch one word she was sayng . She then ran up the stair like she saw a killer. Not weird at all.

               "This is the shit I was woken up for " My brother shouted. The whole time he was looking around with a bored expression. Let me just tell you right now apparently none of my parents kids are morning persons. Ben looked like he was about to kill and he had a serious case of bed head. His hair was sticking up in every direction and I swear there was some drool on his chin.He drools when he's bored. How attractive.