Chapter 3

chapter three - The Ball

his arms wrapped protectively around my waist pulling me as close as possible to his body. I swallowed the warm and new feel of his skin against mine. His lips gently brushed against the skin of my neck ever so softly sending me body in overdrive."I want you" His fingers brushed against the exposed skin of side and back caressing me with  so much passion i can only help but to melt in his arms.

                                                      "Every single part of you"

                    "Elisia, wake up" Why can't this annoying voice shut up.People are trying to sleep. I push my head further into my pillow hoping the voice would go away. 

                  "Sweetheart" Damn it. I am going to punch this person square in the face.I roll over hoping for just five more minutes but sadly i was greeted with the floor.

                     "Huh"  I flew up and came face to face with a very impatient looking mother. What did I do now. Usually when she has that look on her face I know I'm not gonna like what's about to happen. Oh goddess help me.

                  " Elisia your messing up your hair " Here we go again. Mom is such a perfectionist. Where is my brother when i need him. Wait until i see him. He is gonna get it for leaving me with this woman.

                  "Sorry mom.Why did you wake me up?" Not that I was have a good sleep anyways. I just need some time to myself. Not like i've gotten any for the past three days. damn woman.

                  " Come on pumpkin. It's time to get ready" lets just get this over with so that I can go home and get some sleep. I got up off the floor and sat back in my seat just in time for my mother to come back with her make- up bag.I put my I-pod on shuffle and put in my ear buds.

                       After lots of pulling of my hair and poking my eyes. My mom is finally finished. I walked over to the mirror in the bathroom and gasped. My naturally straight blonde hair is curled in ringlets brushing against my back. My make- up is naturally done making my green eyes sparkle.My once pink lips are now glossed with red lipstick.

             "Mom. I look amazing" My petite frame is dressed in an absolutely stunning pink and silver floor length dress.My mom has definitely got amazing skills.Her blonde hair is freshly curled and pinned into an elegant up do with a few strands falling out. Her make-up was done lightly giving her a natural look. Her also petite frame was covered in a beautiful red floor lenght dress.

       "Mom you look absolutely breath taking"

                      "Sweetheart. We're here" My dad said shaking me gently. I must have fallen asleep.My brother kindly puts his hand out to help me out the car. I slowly took his hand and he pulled me out. I slowly took in my surroundings as gasped at its beauty.

                         "come on El.Mom and Dad are already inside" Ben said snapping me out of dase. He took my hand in his as we made our way to the entrance. One inside I coudn't keep the amazed look off my face.

                     I slowly took another sip of my wine and observed the people around me. It's been about an hour since I've been here and i can't wait to go home. All mom and dad have done so far is drag me around introducing me to all there old time friends. To be honest i Can't even remember the name of the last person i saw and when my parents said a few people they actually meant almost everyone in the room.