Opposites Attract (Dogpound x Neko Reader)

For dogpoundxreader, hope you like it :).

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
(Y/F/C): your fur color
(C/B): Cat breed
NEKO-TE: strong iron fingernails that were fastened into leather bands fitted on the fingers, and resembled claws.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Next time you saw Leo, you were gonna kick his shell. You were supposed to shut down the main power for the guys, but walked right into that mut. "Well well well kitten, what are you doing out here all alone?" He chuckled darkly. Your (C/B) ears flattened against your hair. "Do NOT call me that!" You hissed, glaring at the dog. Dogpound just laughed. The guys were waiting and you were not about to let this get in your way, so you dug into his skin with your Neko-te. A satisfied smirk found its way to your lips as he yelped. Just as you started to run past him, he pinned you against a nearby column. You let out a frustrated grunt and squirmed against him. Sometimes you really hated being small. "Oh kitten, that hurt. You are gonna have to pay for that." He chuckled. "Crap." You thought to yourself. His face had a wolfish grin on it as he tightened his grip on you. Should have taken Raph along with you like Donnie suggested, but you just had to be stubborn. Your body tensed and braced itself for pain. Instead of pain, you felt an oversized tongue lap at your neck. You snapped your eyes open and gave the mutant Akita a shocked look. His red eyes were full of mischief.  What in the world was he doing? Next thing you know, his lips was on yours. Instantly, you kissed him back. His larger mouth was definitely different, and made the kiss a bit slobbery, but you enjoyed it none the less. Your tail puffed up in excitement and you wrapped your hands around his neck. The mut let out a small growl as you tugged on his fur. "HE'S EATING HER!!!" Someone yelled behind the two of you. The mutant dog practically flew off you and you fell to the floor. Then you turned your attention to the voice. The turtles stood there with dumbfounded expressions. Once you realized what had happened,  you turned as red as Raphael's mask. Dogpound just stood there with an embarrassed look. In a split second his expression turned to one of anger and threw a nearby crate at your friends. Luckily they all jumped out of the way. "I will see you later cat." He growled before taking off. You sent a glare his way as he ran away. Then you turned your attention to the guys. "So you and the dog, huh?" Raphael smirked, making your face heat up again. "I didn't enjoy it. He kissed me." You lied, swishing your (Y/F/C) tail in annoyance. "Wait... He kissed you?!" Mikey said in shock. After a few giggles, you nodded. "I knew it." Donnie beamed. Leo chuckled at your confused expression and said, "Come on, we still have to shut off the main power." A sigh escaped from your lips as you all made your way to the control room, but you knew you would never here the end of it when you got home.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I apologize for any errors I made... And I'm sorry for it being so short 😅. Have a turtletastic day my lovely readers xx