Daisies (April x reader)

Okay. This is girlxgirl. If you don't like it, do NOT read it. I do not want any nasty comments okay?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The clear sky and nice breeze only added to your happiness as you and your girlfriend sat in the field of wild flowers. You and her had discovered this little oasis a while ago on a date, and you had decided that this would be your go to spot. "April?", You asked softly, wanting her attention. Your beautiful red head smiled back at you. Her blue eyes gazed back into yours making your heart flutter. Everytime she looked at you it took your breath away. "I love you.", You confessed for the first time. She froze. You began to panic. It was to soon, and now she was gonna break up with you and-. Your train of thought was interrupted as a familiar pair of lips pressed against yours. It was like your first kiss all over again. It was desperate and passionate. Your heart burst with happiness as her hands tangles themselves in your hair. Your lips tingled as the kiss ended. "I love you too, (Y/N).", She whispered sweetly. Her hands caressed your cheeks. It was like music to your ears. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. It was as if a huge weight had been lifted off your shoulders. Your heart began to race as she leaned back in. It was amazing six months of dating and she still did that to you. Your lips met once more, this kiss was sweet and soft. It still made you get butterflies though. Her blue eyes bore into yours, making you smile. The wind blew her bangs into her eyes, which you quickly fixed. You loved this girl with every fiber of your being. She was your entire world. "I made you something.", You giggled. Her loving eyes filled with curiosity as you reached down for your creation. You placed it on her head, beaming proudly. The red head female giggled and grinned. It was a flower crown made out of wild daisies, and it look absolutely adorable on your lover. "I have something for you too.", She smiled. You happily waited as she placed a single Daisy in your hair. You smiled at her as she tucked in behind your ear. "I love you.", You said, loving how it sounded. She smiled softly and cupped your cheek. "I love you too, Princess.", She whispered causing your face to turn light pink. You loved it when she called you that. You snuggled up next to her and held her hand. A smile found its way to your face as she stroked the back of your hand with her thumb. You shivered as the breeze turned cold. April wrapped her arm around you. You smirked and pulled her on top of you. She squealed and blushes as her face was right on top of your chest. Her blue eyes glared at you before she crawled up your body and laid next to you. You winked at her before snuggling into her side. "You better be glad I love you.", She sighed as you laid your head on her chest. "Oh believe me, I am.", You smiled as you felt her laugh.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Well this is my time writing April so I'm sorry if she's to OOC.... ;-;. Anyways sorry I haven't been updating... Between work and home I've been super busy. I'll try to do better my lovely lovely readers 😄